Player Watch #13: Darcy Tucker

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder who is picking these trade targets? Is it Clarko or Brady? I'd be a little uncomfortable if this is all Clarko. Surely he hasn't been keeping an eye on all potential draft targets this past year?

Darcy Tucker = The Tape Parade

Could be an interesting acquisition. Not sure on his best position though. Would be disappointed if he pushes Powell out of the best 22.

Be good to have a Rebels boy on the list again!
Don't think we've had one since we sacked Drew.

I wonder who is picking these trade targets? Is it Clarko or Brady? I'd be a little uncomfortable if this is all Clarko. Surely he hasn't been keeping an eye on all potential draft targets this past year?
His son plays with a lot of the draftees. I'm sure he'd have some idea who the guns are in this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id be super uncomfortable if it was Brady.

I’ve convinced myself we ‘snared’ the athletic CCJ for a future third rounder. :(

Happy to see Powell, Phillips and Lazarro work on their craft in the VFL, along with a few others
Putting Powell and even Phillips in the same category as Lazarro… wtf am I reading.

Powell’s football IQ, disposal and output is miles superior to Lazarro.

If we happen to get Tucker, he’ll surprise a few on here. He’s just what we need. Tackling machine with good skills and knows where the goals are.
Could play on a wing or rest forward.
Hopefully he’s able to put his injuries behind him and thrive under Clarko.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He could become our version of the “Ben Keys” trade this year 👍

If we happen to get Tucker, he’ll surprise a few on here. He’s just what we need. Tackling machine with good skills and knows where the goals are.

Upgrade on Hugh Greenwood straight away 100%

We definitely need more goal kickers that’s for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back