Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft tip is an easier game as the board has bigger segments. What I like about it is I can do what I did tonight and go to the local and play Dartslive and challenge people worldwide. Played 701 and cricket. Had a good time. I don't have a decent set of steel tips at the moment, just brass sets, but am looking at buying a set (probably Adrian Lewis Next Gen 3). Soft tip wise I have 4 sets of tungston darts, prefer a pencil like barrel with a long shaft (i.e. i throw straight and fast). I play Dartslive up to 3 times a week and practice my throwing on my steel tip board (good steel tip boards will take soft tip). I like to see how many 20s I can hit from 30 throws. Has really straightened me up.

Soft tip is an easier game as the board has bigger segments. What I like about it is I can do what I did tonight and go to the local and play Dartslive and challenge people worldwide. Played 701 and cricket. Had a good time. I don't have a decent set of steel tips at the moment, just brass sets, but am looking at buying a set (probably Adrian Lewis Next Gen 3). Soft tip wise I have 4 sets of tungston darts, prefer a pencil like barrel with a long shaft (i.e. i throw straight and fast). I play Dartslive up to 3 times a week and practice my throwing on my steel tip board (good steel tip boards will take soft tip). I like to see how many 20s I can hit from 30 throws. Has really straightened me up.
Iv'e got a set of Adrian Lewis natural Tungstens 21 grams i don't use (almost brand new) if your interested just let me know.
Good to see Whitlock hitting some decent form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got to get to the darts once in my lifetime. The World Champs are well and truly on my bucket list.
that would be cool, I meet John Part the year he first won the world championship and broke taylors streak. he was using the pub I was living at as practice between rounds. Last year on the sat was lucky enough to see, wright, Gary Anderson, Taylor, chizzy kyle Anderson, MVG and Barney

that would be cool, I meet John Part the year he first won the world championship and broke taylors streak. he was using the pub I was living at as practice between rounds. Last year on the sat was lucky enough to see, wright, Gary Anderson, Taylor, chizzy kyle Anderson, MVG and Barney

That's a great lineup to see - pity you missed out on seeing Jackpot though.

World Matchplay on this weekend, can't wait to see Daryl Gurney play best walk-on in the business. Witlock & Kyle representing Aus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back