Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

With the 2020 championship about to kick off here's my predictions

Semi Finalist: MVG, Gerwyn Price, Gary Anderson, Dave Chisnall
Finalist: MVG, Gerwyn Price
Winner: MVG

Big John Henderson and Chris Dobey are my wildcards and I reckon one of them makes it to the quarters.

With the 2020 championship about to kick off here's my predictions

Semi Finalist: MVG, Gerwyn Price, Gary Anderson, Dave Chisnall
Finalist: MVG, Gerwyn Price
Winner: MVG

Big John Henderson and Chris Dobey are my wildcards and I reckon one of them makes it to the quarters.

What is it about Gerwyn Price that annoys me? I like all the players but I always enjoy it when Price gets beaten. It is just me, or anyone feel the same way?

What is it about Gerwyn Price that annoys me? I like all the players but I always enjoy it when Price gets beaten. It is just me, or anyone feel the same way?
I used to feel the same way but I've come around to him a bit recently. I think it's the classic you need a villain you love to hate. Kind of like Ted Hankey and Adrian Lewis of years gone by.

I'm glad to see a Darts section around here. Aussie qualifier Robbie King plays tonight. Gerwyn Price is my tip, he's been playing sensational darts.

And Damon Heta is playing this morning as well.

Also, it'll be interesting to see if Fallon Sherrock matches (or even surpasses) Suzuki's performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie King had a match dart but lost.
I've never seen such a sloppy game with so many 180s. King played well at times but the game would of been over much earlier if Searle could of hit his doubles.

Bunting has replaced his walk on song as he wishes to be treated seriously as a darts player rather than a family guy joke. His new walk on song is Titanium by Sia/ David Guetta

An enjoyable blast from the past

Remove this Banner Ad

Back