Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again it's time for the greatest sporting event in the world. Already some big name seeds are out but the big story is Luke Littler. The 16yo who looks late 20s.
Reminds me of MvG at a similar age.

Littler wins again, thrashing Dolan 5-1.

He'll face Rob Cross in a semi final, who came back from 4-0 to beat Chris Dobey 5-4.
Dobey is one hell of a choker. He got swept aside last year winning just 3 legs in 5 sets and the year before he was 3-1 up and lost 4-3.

Cross won the title at his first crack, no reason Littler can't.

The big story is that if Littler makes the final he'll be in the top 32 and be in eligible for the development tour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cross won the title at his first crack, no reason Littler can't.

The big story is that if Littler makes the final he'll be in the top 32 and be in eligible for the development tour.
Littler had already won a 2 year tour card so he will be playing the main tour this year anyway.

Haven't seen the match, but Humphries at his best is as good as anyone in the world. Interesting he was favourite with a lot of the bookies. He gets faded a bit by the masses as he's he not really a lad - the crowd will be behind Littler I think so that could rattle him a little.

Well deserved for Humphries. Not to bag the crowd because they make the atmosphere, but I usually find myself cheering for the guy not getting the rub of the crowd. But those last 5 legs were some of the best throwing you'll see. After his mental struggles, great to see a guy come back and reap the rewards.

Shout out to match referee Russ Bray who oversaw his last match tonight - no more of those iconic throaty 180 calls!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back