David Carney Signs for Blackpool

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a FM game once as New Zealand's manager. We had a game vs Australia one time with Carney playing and I decided to target him because I didn't rate him highly. I clicked for my players to try to get him to only use his right foot.

He got subbed at half time. :cool:

I had a FM game once as New Zealand's manager. We had a game vs Australia one time with Carney playing and I decided to target him because I didn't rate him highly. I clicked for my players to try to get him to only use his right foot.

He got subbed at half time. :cool:

Huh?

Come back and give your opinion after you get out of your mum's basement.

Righto then.

Carney is an average one sided player who I don't think is EPL standard, but probably the level below, who I can see coming back to Australia in a Nicky Carle fashion (despite the fact that I believe he is a much better player than Carney) within the next two years - especially if Blackpool go down this season.

Are you happy with that or not? Moron.

Amazing decision really. Left Twente who is playing CL this season for a relegation bound team at the end of this season. Yes he gets his wish at playing in the EPL but he will be straight back into 2nd division next season. Big price to pay to play a couple of games in the EPL.

Amazing decision really. Left Twente who is playing CL this season for a relegation bound team at the end of this season. Yes he gets his wish at playing in the EPL but he will be straight back into 2nd division next season. Big price to pay to play a couple of games in the EPL.

Season in the EPL > 6 games of UCL

Maybe relegation bound.. but sitting 10th at the moment. Don't under estimate manager Ian Holloway..
Blackpool may be unfasionable for all the big 4 supporters/posters here but managed to win promotion in a very competitive championship.. and they don't spend silly money. Nothing wrong with a good working class club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back