David Littleproud

Remove this Banner Ad

What a mindless idiot.
Getting towelled on Insiders.......

Clueless.
He is a bank teller. Lacks substance when issues require rigorous intellect. Imagine him in a job interview - the second question would have him f’d. Today he was all over the shop, trying to string motherhood statements together.

Speers made it clear Labor Ministers have regularly been on the phone to gas CEOs.

Are all the NP leaders grog dogs?

Last edited:
All I want to do whenever I see David Littleproud is call him a nerd and give him a wedgie.

He gives off the energy of a nervous little dork

The reason that the LNP are able to so seamlessly move into Opposition is because they govern like they're in Opposition. This bloke sounded like he thought Labor was the party that had been in power for a decade and had done nothing.

Leader of a group of voters that have stuck to the party, unlike Labor (the Greens) & the Libs (the teals).
Didnt lose a seat AGAIN last month.
The Nats arent going anywhere.

Note I'm no fan of Littleproud.
The Nats had a primary swing against them of about the same size as the one against Labor, and that's not taking into account two party preferred. In fact you could say of any party that the leader is the leader of a group of voters that stuck to the party, as by definition the ones that didn't stick are gone. You really are clutching at straws here

All I want to do whenever I see David Littleproud is call him a nerd and give him a wedgie.

He gives off the energy of a nervous little dork
Remember DANGER MOUSE ?

Penfold !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Nats had a primary swing against them of about the same size as the one against Labor, and that's not taking into account two party preferred. In fact you could say of any party that the leader is the leader of a group of voters that stuck to the party, as by definition the ones that didn't stick are gone. You really are clutching at straws here

Not clutching at straws by adding the uncomfortable reality of the Nats that the pile-on desperates need to deny.
Check it out, criticising the guys name yet claiming I'm clutching at straws - not convincing Father. Not to mention the lost soul who liked this:
Littleproud, kinda says all you’d ever need to know!

Not clutching at straws by adding the uncomfortable reality of the Nats that the pile-on desperates need to deny.
Check it out, criticising the guys name yet claiming I'm clutching at straws - not convincing Father. Not to mention the lost soul who liked this:
The comfortable reality is that they lost votes and cost their side government. And it's a bit rich for a someone defending the coalition to have a sook about making fun of someone's name. Not so Alban-easy when the shoe's on the other foot, is it?

Last edited:
The comfortable reality is that they lost votes and cost their side government. And it's a bit rich for a someone defending the coalition to have a sook about making fun of someone's name. Not so Alban-easy when the shoes on the other foot, is it?

Reaching for the straws Father.
That you take my post as defending the losers in the election is a gross denial of reality, the Nats didnt lose a seat.

Ooohh, let’s all cry for the poor lost souls shall we , hey Kwal?
Let’s us all pray!
The Nationals are no better than One Nation in ideology, pretending to service the people of the land that provide us our food source, but more than eager to pass laws that allow the destruction of those lands to mining and fossil fuel donors, “sit down boofhead”.

Last edited:
Littleproud looks like it was his mother that had the problem with the drink when she was pregnant with him. My friend hates him though so he mightn't be all bad.

In a place like Chinchilla, there's not much to do bar drink, according to my father (who worked there in the 1980s), so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was actually true.

And yes, the RWNJs I know aren't particularly enthused about him. He strikes me as the national equivalent of Lawrence Springborg - relatively inoffensive next to the company he keeps, but utterly bland and uninspired.

He is a bank teller. Lacks substance when issues require rigorous intellect. Imagine him in a job interview - the second question would have him f’d. Today he was all over the shop, trying to string motherhood statements together.

Speers made it clear Labor Ministers have regularly been on the phone to gas CEOs.

Are all the NP leaders grog dogs?

Speers also said the gas pipeline heading south was at 98%.

Littleproder kept on & on about relationships & some plans!!!! You had 9 years to work on relationships & actually build something you idiot, & what did that achieve.

Potato head trying the same rubbish.

The fact is we've had no decent energy policy, built virtually nothing. Allowed Gas companies to export even if we need it at some stage. The current crisis hit hard & hit quickly, but we had basically no contingency in place.

Well done EX 'best' economic managers. 9 failed years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back