Universal Love David Teague

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm…

My question would be, is that because he is not interested or do they know he’s not interested or ….? You wouldn’t want to look as though you missed a coach because your arch enemy got him…

I think it's because Lyon is probably unemployable now for an AFL Football Club.

Can he coach?...bloody oath he can.

But as much as some may scoff, and i'm probably one of those, no-one wants to work with, and for, an A-Hole these days. Clubs are incumbant to provide a decent workplace environment. Every footy club has HR departments. Roughly 50% of all club's workforces would be women. And above that, Ross is an equal opportunity A-Hole to work for. His time has passed i reckon. And i reckon he knows it.

SOS got the khyber pass because no-one wanted to work with him, and he is a club legend. His mate Ross has SOS's hard to work with traits, plus he got hushed out of Freo as we all know, plus he aint no club legend. I just don't think he's employable any more.

This doesn't mean clubs can't hire tough guys with exacting standards. Far from it.

It's just that they can't hire A-Hole's anymore. Ross has a long list of well known baggage.

2c

Remove this Banner Ad

Back