Days since Richmond played in finals

Remove this Banner Ad

What's obsession with tigers dude?, Is it because we kick your arses last year in a H/A game and your still totally embarrassed by it?
spoken like a true tigers fan, you win one game against a top side & the talk of finals and premierships start,
When did tigerboyz ever mention finals and premierships? Talking out of your arse, like a true bummer fan.

start of every season, "this year is going to be the year of the tigers" we keep hearing
Your generalisation is actually disgusting. My personal views, 2009: saw it as a chance for finals, was pumped, 2010: did not think we would win more than a handful of games, 2011: meh rebuilding, more excited about young players like dusty and cotch, 2012: did not have the expectation to play finals, 2013: have the expectation to play finals.

Your generalisation is actually disgusting. My personal views, 2009: saw it as a chance for finals, was pumped, 2010: did not think we would win more than a handful of games, 2011: meh rebuilding, more excited about young players like dusty and cotch, 2012: did not have the expectation to play finals, 2013: have the expectation to play finals.
thats your expectations. speaking in the pubs in all it takes for the tigers to win 2 games and then its "where gonna make the 8, then where a chance for the big one"

start of every season, "this year is going to be the year of the tigers" we keep hearing
This is the first time ever I've said we'd just scrape in and make the finals much like norf did last year, I've never ever said "this year is going to be the year of the tigers" at the start of the year every year previously you lying flog!....Nice try rookie you haven't even been here 5 months yet you've known me for years apparently.

And he's clearly played a shit more finals than Chris Newman. There's over 20 million people in this country alone that have played the same amount of finals as this Tiger veteran about to start his 12th season with over 200 games under the belt. Pity his club couldn't show him the loyalty he's showed them.
Ever heard of a st.kilda superstar called trevor barker flog?, he also never played one finals game in his whole career at the saints may he RIP.

thats your expectations. speaking in the pubs in all it takes for the tigers to win 2 games and then its "where gonna make the 8, then where a chance for the big one"
Cool I don't care what someone said in the pub. Every team has it's fair share of clueless fans (lol look at yourself) so don't try And form a generalisation as if it applies to every single tiger fan... You hardly acknowledged my unbiased views but clearly that's not what you're interested in.

****ing Rabble

4190.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back