Deaneus

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy Caps, Chappettes and Others....

Deaneus had his ceremony this afternoon just before checking into hospital. He had an amazing time surrounded by his nearest and dearest (and a few people he has to tolerate ha ha).

It was a great afternoon and he is now with his new wife preparing for the match 1 tomorrow morning.

The comments on this forum have been fantastic... nice work!

I will keep you all 'posted' as appropriate....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Mr and Mrs Deaneus! 🥂 May the love you feel today give you the strength you need to see you through tomorrow and beyond. Thanks for always looking out for me and for giving me plenty of laughs. You are a Crows board legend...

*ety * *

tears..... 😢

Ah time for some off colour posts, for
lets see if anyone else sends me a little “watch it” message.
Get well soon Dude.

For every poster who feels they were harshly treated by deaneus over the years... you should have seen what he wanted to do before relapse, brucetiki and I talked him down

My favourite times were the epic stoushes with opposition fans. Got to the point that <redacted other team>'s mods had a cry to Chief about you. I'm sure you wore it as a badge of honour!

Great poster
Great mod
Great bloke
Below average indoor cricketer

Good luck with the fight. Mackay wasn't picked for Round 1 which has rekindled my belief in miracles

Wow I didn’t realise your serious situation. Just thought you’d found a berth on a cruise ship and were off for a week or so on a pacific island.
You know you’re going to have to get through this, cause I’m sure there’s a Crows flag just round the corner mate.

There are a lot of people from other boards coming over here to wish you well deaneus, that says a lot about you. I'll echo all the thoughts, you're a ripper.
All my thoughts and best of luck to you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back