Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

Innocent until proven guilty but media will take him down first, then you’d think if past behaviour is a guide, the American judicial system will have a crack.

More content for bad Australian behaviour overseas.

Welcome to Collingwood McRae.
Over to you now.

Would have thought this is up to Wright to deal with?

Poor bloke, he’s probably on some well earned relaxing holiday somewhere after doing the job of three people this season, and now he has to deal with this.

If true has to be gone. Fairly simple, that behavior doesn't fit the culture of any club or place of work. Club needs to draw a line in the sand.

I also imagine it would be easy to prove given cctv cameras, plus people in attendance possible recording some or all of what took place. Clearly from his co accused mates insta story taken at the venue they were both absolutely off their faces. Unless charges are dropped he will be in the US for quite some time, forcible touching is a fairly light charge in terms of sentencing, however the assault charge could bring some time, depending on his role and the victims injuries and testimony.

Regardless of penalty, if proven to be true he's a POS that needs to be terminated from the club.

JDG is lucky the recent leaked pics of him trying to solicit nude pics of women via social media was not picked up by media. Quite similar to what Jon Patton was sacked for the Hawks from.

Clearly he is a very troubled guy and this may be the last straw. Other players who were loose cannons off the field like Stevie J and Dusty had well and truly pulled their heads in by the time they were JDG’s age. He will be 26 by the start of next season.

Feeling sorry for Pies fans and McRae this morning who don’t need this garbage to deal with, which is entirely the responsibility of one man who may have just thrown away his last chance.

I’ve been a critic of him for a long time. Heard stories. But those here with the rose tinted glasses defended him constantly

Get rid of him.

Ridiculous we got rid of Stephensons instead of him.

Stephensons trouble but just a dumb kid.. De Goey is something much worse
To be fair Stevo is too scared of physical contact to grope anyone

Played better footy once cleared last year, so even if he returns to Aust I wouldn’t expect a great footy year if this is hanging over his head.

Alleged sequence of events
- dancing
- “groping”
- Other person “pushing” Dyson & DeGoey
- Dyson “glasses” other person who suffers “cut lip”
- Dyson & DeGoey “punch and kick”

I won’t comment on the “groping”. Suspect there’s more to the alleged assault though at the very least there seems to be a bit missing between the “glassing” and “punch/kicks”. Regardless DeGoey needs to be better at not putting himself in these situations.

Hitting on someone who starts dancing with you in a club is a crime now? Give me a break.

Storm in a tea cup. His biggest mistake was going to the hell hole NYC.

#IStandWithJordan

You might want to start a gofundme for your mate, that multi million dollar deal is up in smoke.

He is going to have to have to adjust his living expectations.

Hitting on someone who starts dancing with you in a club is a crime now? Give me a break.

#IStandWithJordan
You missed the groping as well as the punching, kicking + glassing of a bloke?

you must be illiterate if all you got from that story was he hit on a woman.

#IStandWithJordan

Well he was thrown in a holding cell with an arraignment tomorrow to face charges of groping and assault. Think its a bit more serious then trying to dance with someone....

You do understand the difference between “Hitting on someone” and “Hitting someone”?

It’s alleged he’s been put in the lockup for the latter, not the former.

AFL career over if this is confirmed and the charge holds in court.

Terrible waste.

Think JDG can't handle the fame and wealth being a very good AFL player brings. This seems to be a lethal cocktail for him, giving him the impression he is untouchable, and can do whatever he wants, no matter the consequences. Well getting charged in the US will be a huge wakeup call....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back