Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

Hope the others involved are

- Has likely cost his career at Collingwood
- Might’ve got his AFL career
- Has certainly cost himself a godfather contract. Anyone going to offer him a multi-year deal for 800-1mil a year? Nope. If he gets another chance it’s on their terms. Cheap.
This bloke won’t be getting any other chances. He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t see jail time.

“As they began dancing with her, the two groped the woman, outraging a 37-year-old man with her, police said.

When he tried to push the two blonde-haired, 6-foot plus Aussies away, Dyson, a 28-year-old tattoo artist, struck him in the face with a glass bottle, splitting his lip, police said. The two men then pounded on the man, who was visiting New York from Cambridge Mass., before returning to the bar.”

Genuine trash behaviour

Often tattoo artists are associated with bikes, eg Jake King.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be keen to know the AFL’s stance when the time comes.

We will lose a star player for nothing, does he sit out a year after being sacked then able to go play somewhere else?

Seems ridiculous. Surely his registration in the game comes into question - Ben Cousins style.

The club has no choice, it will cost us millions in sponsorships, and tarnish the club in many ways if we don’t.
Amen to that, with the near complete clean out we've just had we are starting to gain ground on becoming a good club again and we simply can't let this bargain bin moron drag us back.

You’d think this is a breach of contract/sacking with little to no payout. Surely.
Yeah I’m thinking surely it would be included in every single contract that clubs have the option to sack. I imagine at a minimum it might rely on a guilty verdict or determined to bring the club into disrepute. But I’m hoping you don’t need a guilty verdict to cut the cord. I’m just hoping we put in clauses especially for him knowing his past. I’m thinking from a payout perspective which surely the lawyers would not have allowed to be a possibility from his last contract negotiation.

We are rebuilding, so on field results don’t matter next season.
Suspend him for the year and let him go.
No matter how good you are at chasing the pigskin, repeatedly being involved in the same criminal activity shows a character flaw that will never be overcome.
Someone needs to show him Tinder. Much safer, non contact way to interact with the opposite sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back