Can't Access Kayo with Inside Digital Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have this Dave so aren't much help but this was written in the general terms and conditions.

Did you receive your unique code and if so did you use it at sign up?

3.2.2.4 Kayo Insider Members will receive:

• A voucher code to claim a $0, 12-month Kayo subscription, which can only be used inside Australia.
  • Offer only available to 2023-24 Kayo Insider Members.
  • Must sign up via unique code provided.
  • Must sign up by 30th of November (excludes sign ups or payments via third parties).
  • One redemption per person.
  • After 12 month Kayo offer ends, subscription will automatically renew at standard Kayo pricing (currently Kayo Basic), unless the subscription is changed or cancelled prior. If you cancel within 12 month offer period you will lose the remainder of the offer and you cannot restart the offer. Not available in conjunction with other Kayo offers. Kayo is available in Australia only.

Saw this Dave, might cause a delay in the code being sent out. Due to planned maintenance, customers are unable to subscribe or make changes to existing subscriptions in My Account from 11pm Monday 19 February to 10am Tuesday 20 February.

I’m have a weird one where my foxtel go and Kayo on my home WiFi won’t recognize I’m on WiFi at all. Just says I’m not connected to the internet when I am. Works fine on 5g though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dave, email the club again and ask them for the link, this is what I did as I had the same issue.
Bought the Kayo membership last season and renewed again.

Dave, email the club again and ask them for the link, this is what I did as I bought the Kayo membership last season and renewed again.
Okay I will.

Bad by Club not to do it

Have to watch North Game on Replay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing the codes are only put out during open hours at the club? Just bought mine, still waiting on the code but not sure how long it should take to get through.

E-Mailed last night and got Code in the Morning so was only about 10-15 minutes behind the Live Game

E-Mailed last night and got Code in the Morning so was only about 10-15 minutes behind the Live Game
All good, just got my code about an hour after so no restriction due to club being closed :)

I’d rather jus5 pay $35 per month and cancel in 6 months. Works out to the same all up cost if not slightly cheaper, and there’s nothing in summer I’d watch on Kayo to make the 12 month contract and auto renewal worthwhile
Yeah this is fair enough if you're not huge on all the cricket/NFL/NBA on in the AFL offseason, although its essentially $210 for 6 months, + $50 for 6 more so its a no brainer for me. The autorenewal thing really isn't as big of a deal, so long as you set yourself a reminder to cancel (in my case at the start of Feb 2025 as I've just bought it) just in the last month of the 12.

Even if you accidentally forget, you only get charged the $35 for that next month and suddenly you're reminded to cancel it and buy the Kayo membership again :)

I’d rather jus5 pay $35 per month and cancel in 6 months. Works out to the same all up cost if not slightly cheaper, and there’s nothing in summer I’d watch on Kayo to make the 12 month contract and auto renewal worthwhile

There are other Sports I like to watch more then AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back