Roast 2024 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just received my renewal for Collingwood membership and reserved seating for 2024.

In 2023 I paid $878 for 2 reserved seats
In 2024 they want me to pay $1100

It's an increase of around 25%... and for what?!? There's no great upgrade in facilities. The merch isn't any better.

I've been a member for 18 years and have stuck through thick and thin, but I don't stand for being ripped off in this manner.

I just received my renewal for Collingwood membership and reserved seating for 2024.

It's an increase of around 25%... and for what?!? There's no great upgrade in facilities. The merch isn't any better.

I've been a member for 18 years and have stuck through thick and thin, but I don't stand for being ripped off in this manner.
Yeah that’s rough. Should be coming down if seats are getting taken away.

Agreed with the facilities and the merch. Not up to standard.

they make plenty of noise about their supporters but at the end of the day we're their bank.

they talk the talk but....

What’s the most expensive package

Yeah that’s rough. Should be coming down if seats are getting taken away.

Agreed with the facilities and the merch. Not up to standard.

I asked them why membership has gone up and they blamed the afl for it

Yeah my crappy insiders one went up probably 20% as well

Bloody inflation

During grand final week it ran through my head with such a demand for tickets if guaranteed GF ticket memberships would jump significantly in price over the next few years.

One of those high demand, low supply economic situations.

During grand final week it ran through my head with such a demand for tickets if guaranteed GF ticket memberships would jump significantly in price over the next few years.

One of those high demand, low supply economic situations.
Yeah my crappy insiders one went up probably 20% as well

Bloody inflation
The other clubs charge a lot less and they savive the Brisbane lions charge $200 or so for an adult ticket and that’s a Queensland membership for the those living in queensland the bullshit excusers blaming the afl need to end

My car insurance just went up 37% despite nothing else in my policy changing.

Life is unfair.

I'm assuming this doesn't help but yeah. Just wanted someone to know about my car insurance situation and this was an open door.

My car insurance just went up 37% despite nothing else in my policy changing.

Life is unfair.

I'm assuming this doesn't help but yeah. Just wanted someone to know about my car insurance situation and this was an open door.
Call up and complain.

They will knock 10% off for you if you do after answering some shitty questions that make it look like they don’t have the authority to reduce the premium without issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call up and complain.

They will knock 10% off for you if you do after answering some shitty questions that make it look like they don’t have the authority to reduce the premium without issue.
Going to have to do this with the insurance company, power company, every other company.

And then just got told our rent is going up by $60 a week. Lol

They promised credits for some memberships during covid. Did anyone ever get it?
Members were given an opportunity to express if they did not feel they received value for money in 2021. There was a link you could click on. The email was signed by Mark Anderson.

I didn’t click the link so don’t know any more.

Just got a mailout saying the club now have a waiting list for several membership classes (basically legends and reserved seat)

I guess this makes us the second club with a waiting list behind WCE? (Obviously WCE have a stadium capacity half of ours)

Just got a mailout saying the club now have a waiting list for several membership classes (basically legends and reserved seat)

I guess this makes us the second club with a waiting list behind WCE? (Obviously WCE have a stadium capacity half of ours)
Ninethmond do too

About 20%
Mine $525 last year now renewal $745 concession I want to atleast downgrade to level 1 mcg home bay or seat and general admin away mcg and general admin home and away marvel or general admin home mcg and bay or seat away mcg and general admin home and away marvel or at the very least general admin home and away at both mcg and marvel for the same or a little bit more than last years price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back