Roast 2024 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

Just tried to access my online membership using the Collingwood FC app, so that I can access ticket for Friday night and noticed it’s not working. Is anyone else having this issue too?
I had a few problems, so I force stopped the app and then opened it again. Worked OK then.

Did tix for those games with that membership only go on sale today?
Yes at 2.00 pm. Normally I haven't had a problem but this and last year, I missed out.

A few years back you could pre-purchase a block of 6 games with your membership that included AZ and K(Q)B but hasn't happened since Covid.

Yes at 2.00 pm. Normally I haven't had a problem but this and last year, I missed out.

A few years back you could pre-purchase a block of 6 games with your membership that included AZ and K(Q)B but hasn't happened since Covid.
That's pretty poor when you have a membership like that..😔 wonder how many are allocated for AFL members? I only asked when they went on sale because I know other memberships/GA etc could purchase rounds 1-15 a few weeks ago.

That's pretty poor when you have a membership like that..😔 wonder how many are allocated for AFL members? I only asked when they went on sale because I know other memberships/GA etc could purchase rounds 1-15 a few weeks ago.
Apart from getting finals tickets pretty easy, they don't really look after AFL members that well.

I got on the Ticketek site about 2 mins before 2 and normally am able to get tickets within 10 mins, but today was really strange.

I would be happy to pre purchase tickets in advance. Less stressful.

Anyway, will watch at home but don't like watching on TV as you can't see whats happening elsewhere on the ground.

I was talking about this with a friend and he was saying even in the olden days when it was radio only, the commentators would make a point of talking about match ups around the ground and who was on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from getting finals tickets pretty easy, they don't really look after AFL members that well.

I got on the Ticketek site about 2 mins before 2 and normally am able to get tickets within 10 mins, but today was really strange.

I would be happy to pre purchase tickets in advance. Less stressful.

Anyway, will watch at home but don't like watching on TV as you can't see whats happening elsewhere on the ground.

I was talking about this with a friend and he was saying even in the olden days when it was radio only, the commentators would make a point of talking about match ups around the ground and who was on the bench.

Just saw an interesting photo on Facebook that someone took at start of sale, only level 1 and 4 were available with just a couple of level 3 bays. The rest had obviously gone to the corporates.

Just saw an interesting photo on Facebook that someone took at start of sale, only level 1 and 4 were available with just a couple of level 3 bays. The rest had obviously gone to the corporates.
That makes me mad, I didn't even get a choice, just that there weren't any. I normally buy 4 but even reduced the number to two as my grand-daughter loves going.

I had my computer, a friend was also on and my daughter was on her phone and we all got the same message.

That makes me mad, I didn't even get a choice, just that there weren't any. I normally buy 4 but even reduced the number to two as my grand-daughter loves going.

I had my computer, a friend was also on and my daughter was on her phone and we all got the same message.

It was a shitshow, unfortunately a lot of neutrals taking tickets and the fact the Carlton game went on sale at the same time plus the extra tickets clearly taken by dining and corporates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back