Roast 2024 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets to the 3 marvel games done. Annoying you couldn’t pick which goal end and had to book the 3 games in different transactions. L4 towards the front for the home games & Coventry end L1 goals for NM.

Just bought a nosebleed ticket for the gabba match. Don't know if they just went on sale, but they seem to be going pretty fast.

Wonder how many people booked tickets to all marvel games just in case they want/can get to them without being 100% committed to attending. Hence defeating this whole process.

I didn’t look at dates or times when booking them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just as confused as you, i thought we had to get seats for Carlton, Essendon and Hawks away games.
I was told by the membership department that the away seat allocated to us is for the away games against St Kilda, Essendon, Carlton and Melbourne.

Only Hawthorn away is the one we have to redeem via Ticketek.

I was told by the membership department that the away seat allocated to us is for the away games against St Kilda, Essendon, Carlton and Melbourne.

Only Hawthorn away is the one we have to redeem via Ticketek.
Thanks for clarifying, i was getting confused, was getting mixed messages online.

I remember when MCC memberships were for the wealthy and cost at least twice that of the Collingwood membership. MCC prices go up every year, yet now Collingwood memberships are 25% more expensive than MCC and the gap growing every year.

A Collingwood supporter in 2024 who paid for

Legends H&A, 3 home Finals tickets and GF ticket plus a couple of days at Boxing Day test or ODI/20/20/BBL could be paying over $2000

MCC top membership $844 (or $649 under 25). *and as a bonus you get option to go every MCG AFL game and Final that Collingwood doesn't compete.

Collingwood has been gouging the loyalty of supporters for years, and for what? The huge revenues paid by supporters can't even provide an on-field advantage with the spending caps.
It's supposed to be a club, not a profit driven corporation.

Am at a total loss to understand ticketing and membership this year. Guessing even as a Legends member you have to log into ticketek for each home game at the G to secure your seat? Not just automatically allocated one?

Am at a total loss to understand ticketing and membership this year. Guessing even as a Legends member you have to log into ticketek for each home game at the G to secure your seat? Not just automatically allocated one?

Depends if you have a reserved seat. Or GA
My legends includes home and away at the G. Only one will need to reserve is hawks later in the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends if you have a reserved seat. Or GA
My legends includes home and away at the G. Only one will need to reserve is hawks later in the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sure I have a reserved seat Legends membership. But last year, my app showed all games and only Blockbusters I had to reserve my seat.

This year app only configures to Ticketmaster games and some away G games. IMG_0507.jpeg IMG_0508.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back