Membership Packs

Remove this Banner Ad

It is the MCC Collingwood member pack that im waiting for i brought it in November around the 20th nov,

Collingwood announced that they had run out of stock and stock would be resupplied in mid Feb, to be delivered by end of Feb.

I'm in the same boat, still waiting.

I got a letter saying my membership pack was enclosed, and there was absolutely nothing that came with it, that was in mid December... I've been meaning to email them but I keep forgetting

Depends on the pack. I got most of mine but because I got a Kayo insider pack they said I’d get the rest closer to the start of the season. (I can’t get to games so it’s a great way to support the club and watch the games.)

For those saying Kayo is too expensive. This will be my third year with it and I’ve never paid full price. Had a $5 a month deal, had a free year with Alinta energy and now the membership package which saves me about $100 dollars. There’s always a deal if you look for one.

Depends on the pack. I got most of mine but because I got a Kayo insider pack they said I’d get the rest closer to the start of the season. (I can’t get to games so it’s a great way to support the club and watch the games.)

For those saying Kayo is too expensive. This will be my third year with it and I’ve never paid full price. Had a $5 a month deal, had a free year with Alinta energy and now the membership package which saves me about $100 dollars. There’s always a deal if you look for one.
Hello what? $5 Kayo?

OMG!!! A MEMBERSHIP CAP IS NOW A F**KING "ADD-ON". WHAT!....THE!..... F.U.C.K!!!

(I'm going to f***king vent now on how disappointed I am with the membership dept of our club)

I'm an AFL Gold member with club support, of which previously was a direct member. It's been 19 yrs of continual membership, which doesn't include the days back in the 80's being a kid when my Dad paid for me and going to games. Being 54 years old (this year), it's easy over 25 yrs of membership to the Collingwood Football. I am also an AFLW member too. My daughter is a member and I signed her up on the day she was born 7yrs ago.

I mention this purely to give weight to my opinion of how disgusted I am with whoever / or dept made the call NOT to supply a membership cap with my membership ... and is now an "add-on". WTF!?! The length of my membership shouldn't, I might add, give me any more rights to being disgusted than if you're 1 yr member or a 1000 yr member in the same boat. We should all be disgusted!!!

There was a delay in receiving this years club support membership pack. I only just received it! The club blamed the AFL for this, which they said something about the AFL not passing on the AFL member details to the club. I have no f***king clue how hard this can be, as I'm an auto top up each year so whilst extremely disappointed in the delay ... coz it's now Round f**king 4!!!! ..... I just had to suck it up. Whether it was the AFL, Collingwood or TicketMaster (coz they host the membership) that was the issue, I'll never know.

BUT NOW, HAVING FINALLY RECEIVED MY PACK AND THERE'S NO CAP, I AM F**KING FUMING!!!!! THIS PART I DO KNOW.

I rang the club and spoke to customer support who advised of the change. Ironically I was Vic Park having a kick when they called back. I will email the club with my disappointment, to which I will reference this forum thread.

I would appreciate a thumbs up in acknowledgement to this post, if you believe this is wrong, so the club can see the weight of numbers that this is unfair and disrespectful, to all members. IMO ALL MEMBERSHIPS SHOULD BE PROVIDED AT A MINIMUM A CLUB MEMBERSHIP CAP. Please provide suitable comments if you feel like.

I do not care for the scarf, stickers, sew on badge of YOS being a member, or lanyard to card they don't even provide (unless requested). I ONLY CARE FOR WEARING MY CAP EACH AND EVERY F***KING YEAR!!! It's my badge of honour and privilege to wear it. It's a proud promotion and I love seeing other members at a glance when I go to games. It's my choice to pay for a membership, and in my eyes it doesn't make me a "better" supporter, but, I do expect a common membership item in getting a simple cap that the membership should cover the cost of.

I cannot recall seeing any notification to advise of the change. The customer support person, could also not verify of any communications being sent out. Please note I even filled out the club's membership feedback last year, that they should make it optional for all the items I don't want as it's a waste. I just want my cap which should be right of every paid member at a mimimum. I'd gladly just pick it up from the game like we used to do prior to the pandemic if they want to save on postage.

Thanks for your time if you read this far.

Appreciate any support and thoughts?

OMG!!! A MEMBERSHIP CAP IS NOW A F**KING "ADD-ON". WHAT!....THE!..... F.U.C.K!!!

(I'm going to f***king vent now on how disappointed I am with the membership dept of our club)

I'm an AFL Gold member with club support, of which previously was a direct member. It's been 19 yrs of continual membership, which doesn't include the days back in the 80's being a kid when my Dad paid for me and going to games. Being 54 years old (this year), it's easy over 25 yrs of membership to the Collingwood Football. I am also an AFLW member too. My daughter is a member and I signed her up on the day she was born 7yrs ago.

I mention this purely to give weight to my opinion of how disgusted I am with whoever / or dept made the call NOT to supply a membership cap with my membership ... and is now an "add-on". WTF!?! The length of my membership shouldn't, I might add, give me any more rights to being disgusted than if you're 1 yr member or a 1000 yr member in the same boat. We should all be disgusted!!!

There was a delay in receiving this years club support membership pack. I only just received it! The club blamed the AFL for this, which they said something about the AFL not passing on the AFL member details to the club. I have no f***king clue how hard this can be, as I'm an auto top up each year so whilst extremely disappointed in the delay ... coz it's now Round f**king 4!!!! ..... I just had to suck it up. Whether it was the AFL, Collingwood or TicketMaster (coz they host the membership) that was the issue, I'll never know.

BUT NOW, HAVING FINALLY RECEIVED MY PACK AND THERE'S NO CAP, I AM F**KING FUMING!!!!! THIS PART I DO KNOW.

I rang the club and spoke to customer support who advised of the change. Ironically I was Vic Park having a kick when they called back. I will email the club with my disappointment, to which I will reference this forum thread.

I would appreciate a thumbs up in acknowledgement to this post, if you believe this is wrong, so the club can see the weight of numbers that this is unfair and disrespectful, to all members. IMO ALL MEMBERSHIPS SHOULD BE PROVIDED AT A MINIMUM A CLUB MEMBERSHIP CAP. Please provide suitable comments if you feel like.

I do not care for the scarf, stickers, sew on badge of YOS being a member, or lanyard to card they don't even provide (unless requested). I ONLY CARE FOR WEARING MY CAP EACH AND EVERY F***KING YEAR!!! It's my badge of honour and privilege to wear it. It's a proud promotion and I love seeing other members at a glance when I go to games. It's my choice to pay for a membership, and in my eyes it doesn't make me a "better" supporter, but, I do expect a common membership item in getting a simple cap that the membership should cover the cost of.

I cannot recall seeing any notification to advise of the change. The customer support person, could also not verify of any communications being sent out. Please note I even filled out the club's membership feedback last year, that they should make it optional for all the items I don't want as it's a waste. I just want my cap which should be right of every paid member at a mimimum. I'd gladly just pick it up from the game like we used to do prior to the pandemic if they want to save on postage.

I got a cap and scarf and I didn't have to pay anything extra. BS if you didn't sorry to hear that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a cap & scarf with my two memberships.

I got a cap and scarf and I didn't have to pay anything extra. BS if you didn't sorry to hear that.
For real? What the heck is going on?!

Glad you got your though. My brother-in-law didn't get his either.

Just to clarify your membership? AFL or direct to the club?

It’s AFL members who don’t get anything 3066.
I‘m a long term AFL member and Social Club member too and I don’t get anything.
I reckon the cap quality is crap now anyway so am not too fussed about it.

It’s AFL members who don’t get anything 3066.
I‘m a long term AFL member and Social Club member too and I don’t get anything.
I reckon the cap quality is crap now anyway so am not too fussed about it.
Yeah the quality of the caps and the scarf are pretty poor in comparison with other scarves and caps that can be purchased. It is nice to have something that identifies yourself as a member at games though.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Important Member Pack Update

Due to unprecedented demand for memberships, membership core pack stock has been exhausted. Additional stock has been ordered, but we do not expect these to be dispatched and delivered until later in the year. The Club will communicate to affected members once a more specific timeline is confirmed.

Thank you in advance for your patience

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm glad some are still getting them.

Just to clarify your membership? AFL or direct to the club?
With the club. Some years our cap had to be collected from the club, as they weren't available when the membership was sent out. This year they were included when sent.

I cannot recall seeing any notification to advise of the change. The customer support person, could also not verify of any communications being sent out. Please note I even filled out the club's membership feedback last year, that they should make it optional for all the items I don't want as it's a waste. I just want my cap which should be right of every paid member at a minimum. I'd gladly just pick it up from the game like we used to do prior to the pandemic if they want to save on postage.

My heart goes out to you from the other side of the planet. What I'm about to offer up is not intended to irritate you further, but only to reaffirm that "the process," whatever it truly is, has failed you and your family and it is your duty to let our football club know that it failed so it can be fixed.

I don't know how many Collingwood Memberships originate from the United States, but my daughter and I are two of them and have been for eight (8) consecutive years (NOTE: not counting a short run I had back in the late 1990s). We were not only informed by the club, that our membership packs were shipped out, but that we received them about a week later, in late February! While I was especially grateful to receive mine, I would have gladly waited if it meant you would have received yours sooner.

But do let them know, and please direct them to this thread and they are welcome to take me up on my offer next season.

FWIW, I, too, filled out the survey, as I do every year, with input on some small recommendations to throw some love at us here in the USA, and throughout the world. After all, we gave you the Coxzilla, didn't we? There's plenty more pickin's here if you take the time! Thanks for sending young footy ambassadors this way and into the college ranks. My New York Football Giants absolutely NEED to draft Adam Korsak out of Rutgers at the end of the month! That young man literally puts footy moves on 300 lb. defensive linemen and makes them look silly! I can see him revolutionizing the gridiron special teams' code if he makes it to the NFL.

Anyway, I digress. You have my support in engaging the club whom I hope will consider the inconvenience of the situation you found yourself in as a result of their process breakdown or product shortage. Further, I wish you only the best in terms of a positive resolution.

Peace!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back