Remove this Banner Ad

PREETY_FLY

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Suns
Looks like the packages have gone up online ( hadn't last week when I checked ).

I plan to up grade to a ticketed membership again. Living interstate I down graded this year because of a new job.

They are very quick on the ball this year. Usually dont go up til later.
I think it was a case of pushing the upload button after the final siren tonight. I don't think you can actually purchase any atm. Just view.

I brought an NRL Dolphins membership last week.

Thinking of upgrading to a reserved seat. How much say do you get in which section/bay your seats are? Do you get the same seats every home game for instance, or is it just jump on tiketek every week and pick from what's left of the reserved bays?

The 'Watch AFL' subscription looks like a great deal for overseas supporters. My brother took an 'Watch AFL' deal from the AFL this year. He gets all of the games plus every FoxFooty show. He says that he'll change over to the Collingwood version for 2023 and the bonus is that it's actually cheaper.

The 'Watch AFL' subscription looks like a great deal for overseas supporters. My brother took an 'Watch AFL' deal from the AFL this year. He gets all of the games plus every FoxFooty show. He says that he'll change over to the Collingwood version for 2023 and the bonus is that it's actually cheaper.
I’ll have to check this out. Relocating to the UK in two weeks and want to watch pies games and keep my membership continuity intact!

Looks like the packages have gone up online ( hadn't last week when I checked ).

I plan to up grade to a ticketed membership again. Living interstate I down graded this year because of a new job.

$185 is pretty steep for one interstate game...although the scarf etc gets thrown in. If you living in Melb for the same price you can get 10 games.

Was a longtime legend’s member then an AFL member. Had an absentee membership during covid but I’m now so sick I can’t get to games. (Not because of covid but a rare neurological condition) I became an at home member not sure of the name this year with the pies. I missed one year of membership because my disability payments wouldn’t pay for it and my years started back at one. When in reality I’m going on to nearly 50 years a member. Was not very happy about that!!
Started with the junior supporters club which got me 5 games had to talk my Essendon and Carlton family to take me. Normal season tickets and reserve seats at Vic park, legends member then silver and eventually gold AFL. Last game I saw live was in 2016 but I kept my membership, until I just couldn’t afford to DSP isn’t a lot. I was glad to pay my $60 bucks this year to still be a member even if I can’t go.

I watch most games propped up in bed with the sound down and the radio up. Great way of doing it, no ads and no f ing music between goals 😂.
Will definitely be getting that membership again, I got a scarf, hat and a bloody fun year of footy this year. Glad to help the club and so happy with Fly as coach, it’s amazing what a good game plan can do.

Sorry for the long post but all members, no matter how they watch us should definitely renew.
Go pies⚫⚪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

Just after some feedback on the Legends membership. In Finals, what type of tickets did people get? Category / Level / Pricing etc.
And how much does a Legends member pay for a GF ticket if the Pies make it.

Still licking the wounds of Saturday night, but cant wait for 2023 already.

Hi All,

Just after some feedback on the Legends membership. In Finals, what type of tickets did people get? Category / Level / Pricing etc.

you pay what ever the AFL is charging really. this year for instance cat 7 $185 up to cat 1 $435. Having a Legends membership won't give you a discounted price on a gf ticket.

Hi All,

Category / Level - legends were priority 1 for MCG finals games meaning they got preference over other 'pies members who were in a lower priority, but they still received priority access over the general public. I had no issue finding the category I wanted this year, albeit we could only pick the category and not grandstand. The SCG final however had all members receive the same priority window. For the grand final you don't get a say on category/price, it's balloted from highest category to lowest filling each category in turn.

I'm still nowhere near over the prelim loss but thinking of the future does help to ease the pain a bit ... Was a Legends member this year but am moving overseas in a few weeks so will probably switch to the Global TV membership option.

How hard is it to get a GF ticket without a Legends membership (or even no membership at all)? I can't really afford to but am even contemplating holding onto my Legends membership in case we make the grand final and I could fly back to watch Pendles and Sidey win another flag while they're still around.

I'm still nowhere near over the prelim loss but thinking of the future does help to ease the pain a bit ... Was a Legends member this year but am moving overseas in a few weeks so will probably switch to the Global TV membership option.

How hard is it to get a GF ticket without a Legends membership (or even no membership at all)? I can't really afford to but am even contemplating holding onto my Legends membership in case we make the grand final and I could fly back to watch Pendles and Sidey win another flag while they're still around.

If you’re willing to pay for one you’ll get one I reckon.. I had a friend sit outside the MCG with a ‘ticket wanted’ sign for three days before the 2018 GF. He said he was offered heaps of tickets but at 2-3x the dollar value. (He did end up getting one at the very last minute at face value.)

I was tempted to get a Legends membership just in case too, but as an interstate fan it’s a lot of money to get to maybe 4 games a year.

Only other option really is to just get my interstate membership and fork out the cash to an unscrupulous person for a GF ticket if I need one… not the greatest plan though.

Just wondering, if I get a legends membership with reserved seating am I able to pass it on to mates if I can’t attend? I work weekends so can’t make every game, I’m assuming they have no way of checking who actually uses the tickets? Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back