2023 Premiership Doco

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait for this to air. Fly mentioned it in an interview on SEN. Has anyone heard any whispers as to when it will air? Surely has to be before the season starts?

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is that the one Fly mentioned the week after the Grand Final?

I thought we already got that here?:

Is that the one Fly mentioned the week after the Grand Final?

I thought we already got that here?:

No, this will be a full season doco. He said he was going home one night after training and he had his girls in the car along with a film crew. Wasnt supposed to mention it but let it slip. He talked about it with that Blues flog and Andrew Gaze. You can find the interview either on SEN podcast or youtube. It was the week after the GF.

No, this will be a full season doco. He said he was going home one night after training and he had his girls in the car along with a film crew. Wasnt supposed to mention it but let it slip. He talked about it with that Blues flog and Andrew Gaze. You can find the interview either on SEN podcast or youtube. It was the week after the GF.

Maybe they’ll release such a thing in the weeks before the season to get people (even more) excited for the season ahead and to promote the membership drive?

Can't wait for Fox Footy's premiership special where they interview coaches and players. Have been doing it since 2011, so hanging out for it. Not far away l assume.
I've been waiting for this to its usually out by now
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do it anymore since it started after we won

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do it anymore since it started after we won

Yeah it annoyed me when Geelong had one the year after we won and we had nothing.

Can't wait for Fox Footy's premiership special where they interview coaches and players. Have been doing it since 2011, so hanging out for it. Not far away l assume.
I think from memory they're normally shown a week or so before the H&A season starts. It's probably already been filmed though.

Gte the "2023 Complete Season" DVD pack.

Its ******* awesome reality TV.
Actual "reality"!
No idiots get married or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 18 minutes in he starts talking about it:

Was listening to SEN Tuesday or Wednesday and someone was on there saying they had recorded it that day and was looking at the week leading up to OR. Guy doing it was a pies supporter and you could tell how much he loved doing this. Looking forward to it as well

I just hope Buckley isn't chairing the interviews for Fox Footy

No doubt Fox would try that to maximise ratings, but after a rocky start Buckley is OK with dealing with Collingwood matters these days.

No doubt Fox would try that to maximise ratings, but after a rocky start Buckley is OK with dealing with Collingwood matters these days.
I just don't think you would get 100% authentic answers out of the Collingwood players if Buckley was interviewing them.

E.G they would likely hold back to not hurt Buck's feelings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back