If you can’t beat us……

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Join us….

Is it just me or since we smashed the Power in round 3, they’ve adopted the same mantra and similar gameplan.
Or is it just I am seeing things through black n white glasses.
Good ol Kenny’s been reading the McRae handbook. He already had the lovefest with his players.
Now Adelaide have adopted the similar style, flair and panache.
Get ya own game ya flogs!
Let’s hope Fly can find an even greater magic potion for the rest of this season 🧐

Gee I wonder what Richmond was doing a few years back when Leppa and McRae was working for them...
Watching this majestic beast push them out of the finals

41414216f2ea3da7acd5935690dd955c

Tbh, it feels like loads of clubs have followed our GP. Which is expected since it’s been so effective. Hawthorn have been handballing loads and taking the game on. Port, Adelaide, Richmond have always been doing it.

The only obv ones who aren’t are the saints, and they’re starting to drop off… plus Carlton, and you can see where they are…..

Yes we've out Richmonded Richmond, and other clubs have used "blitz up the guts" as well.

Madball the 83-91 Hawks used to call it.

Port have switched their emphasis, all clubs tinker with their formula: we've had games (and quarters in games, usually the 3rd) where we take it wide and rely on possesion and denial like the Eagles of old.

Selling strategic candy in-season. We love it.

What's Leppa and McRae got in store for our next game plan? Is it under wraps?

We keep selling this style during the H&A and then switch up in finals to become

"THE BAIT-AND-SWITCH PREMIERSHIP PIES of 2023"

Adam Sandler Fight GIF

Join us….

Is it just me or since we smashed the Power in round 3, they’ve adopted the same mantra and similar gameplan.
Or is it just I am seeing things through black n white glasses.
Good ol Kenny’s been reading the McRae handbook. He already had the lovefest with his players.
Now Adelaide have adopted the similar style, flair and panache.
Get ya own game ya flogs!
Let’s hope Fly can find an even greater magic potion for the rest of this season 🧐
Black and white glasses.

Clubs rarely change up their game style in season (especially early in season), as they would have spent all summer refining and drilling their players in their going-in gameplan and won't abandon it so soon in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back