Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Until then, compare Round 8, 2022 to Round 2, 2023 and marvel at how different a North Melbourne side this is.

Totally.

North Melbourne have gone 1-30 since.

With the development we've shown you'll be lucky to beat us at all over the next five years.

North Melbourne fan to Essendon fan, after they'd lost their fourth straight game to Essendon...

...they've just lost their 11th.

North Melbourne fan to Essendon fan, after they'd lost their fourth straight game to Essendon...

...they've just lost their 11th.
i love the in-depth research you've committed to this

There was enough evidence there that we can play an exciting brand of footy and restrict a pretty good opposition.

We saw really strong evidence of that in the first half.

Alastair Clarkson, round 2, 2023.

North Melbourne have conceded 100 points or more in 22 of the next 32 games, and their last 10 straight games.

North Melbourne have just completed 31 games with one win. If they lose to Port, West Coast in Perth, Collingwood and Melbourne, they will join Fitzroy on achieving 35 games with a solitary win.

Is this a finals week or something?

Todd Goldstein - open training pre round 2...

6 weeks - VFL clearly want to send a message - to all players who stop to a walk and the other guy smashes his face into them.

I’ll tell you what this is - the difference between AFL and VFL awareness. Blind Freddy destroys his face because he’s not expecting contact.

There are a pile of mitigations for Parker’s actions - None for the seriously self-enhanced VFL judiciary.

Swans will appeal….and win.
Swans fans taking the Parker suspension well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went down in flames on the ‘other ‘ thread trying to get people to understand that it was no ‘picking off’, just a clumsy accident.

Unfortunately the VFL tribunal didn’t approach their decision from any degree of analysis, they used the convenient ‘duty of care’ BS to remove any reasonable argument.

It’s hardly Parker’s fault that Smith has the awareness if a blind man on a dark night- and simply crashed into the back of Parker’s head.

The tribunal has misinterpreted the duty of care here, it was clearly a footy accident…….of course the BF dufuses bought the Trib. view, hook, line and sinker.

smartest swans fan

it's all the person with the broken cheekbone's fault.

love victim blaming

smartest swans fan

it's all the person with the broken cheekbone's fault.

love victim blaming
if you want delusional, check out Jay Clark's hot take on the incident. Sounds like he wants the suspension on the action rather than the bloke who has facial fractures and set to miss some footy.

if you want delusional, check out Jay Clark's hot take on the incident. Sounds like he wants the suspension on the action rather than the bloke who has facial fractures and set to miss some footy.
Was that bedford? Genuinely thick
nah, this is on bigfooty.

it's all bizarre. this is the kind of stuff that the football world should stand against. i can't recall too many bombers fans who this adamant that he didn't deserve to be punished for the action, maybe less of a punishment, sure, but not blaming cunningham for getting hit.

i hate it, it shows a severe lack of care amongst people

Saw one bloke suggest the Franskton player should be suspended for headbutting Parker. Thought he must have been taking the piss, seems not.

They’re just remembering back to when Zerk Thatcher got cited for headbutting Heeney’s hand and thought that’s how all player contact should be graded

The “rule” that no one even knew about.
Cost us a goal.
Cost us the game.
The AFL must explain, reverse the goal, award us the points or we should take them to court for blatant cheating.
The umpire surely has money on a Freo goal at a certain time in the game.
Pies fan not happy with another draw...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back