Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always had breaks for a season or two every couple years to refresh but now I'm ticking over 12 months with no desire, not even with Final Shape coming. It feels like because it's so close to the end of the Light v Dark saga that it doesn't really matter. I'm also still active in a huge Destiny meme group so I still feel like I'm a part of it anyway. Finally breaking the shackles feels like the same sort of freedom after giving up years and years of WoW. I'd be absolutely fuming too if I were still playing with the changes to sunsetting after I scrapped so many great rolls for vault space.

Played Onslaught, had no idea what was happening and assume it was throwing charges plus killing ads. Good quick fun.

I play on the regular with a couple of mates.

If you have any interest in doing some raids let me know, be happy to take you through them.

Playing a bit more and not sure there is enough to get me back in. The game IMO hasn't been great for non hardcore scrubs like for me since D1. Best moments from Destiny have been the end of D1 with some of the crew from here.

Thank for reaching out though, if I jump back in will let you know. Really appreciate it.

Reckon I would slow your crew down big time though.

never stopped playing lol. Kinda pissed about all the god rolls I deleted because of sunsetting, that has...man I can't even talk about it lol. Would be up for some runs with BF people. make a change from Americans all the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back