Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging from Reddit posts, it seems like IB is showering everyone with loot at the moment, including ghost shells.

Played a couple of games before work this morning, chest dropped same level as one I had equipped, but looked cool though. Chainmail chesty for Hunter looked great.

Iron Lagger last night. Didn't help that I was under-levelled compared to some of the grinders we went up against last night. Looking at the stats, I played 10 games for two wins but courtesy of the three bounties I completed, I'm a whisker away from rank 3 IB. I also managed to raise my light level from 356 to 358.

Interesting spread of maps so far in the 10 games I played:

Widows Court - 2 games; 0 wins
Bannerfall - 1 game; 1 win
Firebase Delphi - 1 game; 0 wins
Last Exit - 2 games; 1 win
Floating Gardens - 1 game; 0 wins
The Dungeons - 1 game; 0 wins
Blind Watch - 1 game; 0 wins (hate that map)
Shores of Time - 1 game; 0 wins

Iron Lagger last night. Didn't help that I was under-levelled compared to some of the grinders we went up against last night. Looking at the stats, I played 10 games for two wins but courtesy of the three bounties I completed, I'm a whisker away from rank 3 IB. I also managed to raise my light level from 356 to 358.

Interesting spread of maps so far in the 10 games I played:

Widows Court - 2 games; 0 wins
Bannerfall - 1 game; 1 win
Firebase Delphi - 1 game; 0 wins
Last Exit - 2 games; 1 win
Floating Gardens - 1 game; 0 wins
The Dungeons - 1 game; 0 wins
Blind Watch - 1 game; 0 wins (hate that map)
Shores of Time - 1 game; 0 wins
I think once Vincent Chase went to bed it turned to s**t.I played a few more after you left but no wins. I've got 5 medallions sitting in my inventory right now!

Did make progress though as I went from LL 364 to 369 and got some nice drops.

That's a reason to give me stuff. Diversity is important in today's society.
Is this what you're looking for?
d1c817fdc2d8d0de5b893ecb856a8239.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lag has been pretty bad, looking forward to getting back into PvE after I've reached rank 5.
We've penciled in 9pm Sunday for the raid if you're keen mate.

Myself, you, blackshadow, Dixie Flatline, evil_roy??, anyone else over 355?

I'm sure we'll find enough when the time comes. Should be good.

I was on for a couple of hours yesterday and the rank up on my second was so much quicker, 7 matches played and almost at rank 5 and still have two of my bounties incomplete.

Finally got to rank 5 IB and got rewarded with an artifact above my light level, so happy as my old one was 15 levels below my light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got to rank 5 IB and got rewarded with an artifact above my light level, so happy as my old one was 15 levels below my light!

PS4 or XB1?

Did the first couple parts of the new raid tonight (got up to the engine) seems pretty good!
Used a cache key and got the shotty, also had the fusion rifle drop from voksis :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back