Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Diablo 3, in the end, cost me nothing. Sold a legendary Skull Grasp for $50 odd which payed for the game. Almost 1000 hours later I enjoyed my time with D3 but as others have said adding one new class isn't going to do anything to the game except add another grind for those still playing.

They need a D4 but it's probably not high on their list of priorities right now.
I reckon D4 would be a known money spinner. there has never been a Diablo that hasn't made a s**t load.
They can make it like WOW and have the fan base keep paying for updates and stuff. It could be mega lucrative for them IMO.

Another class would be ok but not great I agree.

Haha haven't played for years. We have to be honest, it's an average game that benefited from its name.
In your opinion maybe. I thought it was fantastic, has its problems no doubt. But single player campaign was awesome and the grinding for other stuff remained interesting for me for a long time, having 6 different characters was amazing. Unfortunatley they all suffered from having only one or two fantastic builds which meant most of the armor and weapons and skills were seldom used.

In your opinion maybe. I thought it was fantastic, has its problems no doubt. But single player campaign was awesome and the grinding for other stuff remained interesting for me for a long time, having 6 different characters was amazing. Unfortunatley they all suffered from having only one or two fantastic builds which meant most of the armor and weapons and skills were seldom used.
Pretty much this, if I never play it again now I have already gotten fantastic value out of it.

Pretty much this, if I never play it again now I have already gotten fantastic value out of it.
Yeah, I've gotten my money's worth.... I bought four accounts and Multi boxed for a long time. I'll mess around with the necro when it's released but i won't play the game like i used to.

Gotta admit I've joined a clan recently and it revived my love of the game. Have 3 different monk builds I love including a zdps with 201,000 health globe bonus, rogar huge stone cubed and a shield that can keep anyone alive.
Add to that meeting ppl from all around the world including gamer girls (over 20's) who love cyber $#*.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta admit I've joined a clan recently and it revived my love of the game. Have 3 different monk builds I love including a zdps with 201,000 health globe bonus, rogar huge stone cubed and a shield that can keep anyone alive.
Add to that meeting ppl from all around the world including gamer girls (over 20's) who love cyber $#*.
200.gif

Speaking of value, I have to commend blizzard for their post launch support. I couldn't even count the pathces and content updates they've put out since release, how many years has it actually been? Content arguably hasnt been expansion level, but it was free.

They're only now asking us to pay and thats for a whole new class, which I imagine requires quite a bit of work to balance (new gear etc.).

Add in wardrobes and seasons coming to consoles, im going to put money down if nothing other than to show my support (but I will enter the grind again(did i ever stop?) because necro) for the business model. There aren't too many developers i feel i can get behind these days, blizzard knows what they're doing.

On LG-H850 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Speaking of value, I have to commend blizzard for their post launch support. I couldn't even count the pathces and content updates they've put out since release, how many years has it actually been? Content arguably hasnt been expansion level, but it was free.

They're only now asking us to pay and thats for a whole new class, which I imagine requires quite a bit of work to balance (new gear etc.).

Add in wardrobes and seasons coming to consoles, im going to put money down if nothing other than to show my support (but I will enter the grind again(did i ever stop?) because necro) for the business model. There aren't too many developers i feel i can get behind these days, blizzard knows what they're doing.

Just played a little of the new season actually, havent had a lot of time but go a grenade/CA DH above GR 60 solo. Would like to see a new act or some new locale in the future if they still make content, although a IV is more likely after the WD I think.

Just played a little of the new season actually, havent had a lot of time but go a grenade/CA DH above GR 60 solo. Would like to see a new act or some new locale in the future if they still make content, although a IV is more likely after the WD I think.

Im a console pleb so I'm pretty excited to get into seasons(finally!) and hopefully those ******* modders get the arse

We did get a couple of locales since release, but a new act would be pretty amazing.

I think you're right about D4 though, its pretty much skeleton crew at the moment. Necro is going to be a last hurrarh since it's a fan favorite then D4 (blizzcon 2017?)

Im a console pleb so I'm pretty excited to get into seasons(finally!) and hopefully those ******* modders get the arse

We did get a couple of locales since release, but a new act would be pretty amazing.

I think you're right about D4 though, its pretty much skeleton crew at the moment. Necro is going to be a last hurrarh since it's a fan favorite then D4 (blizzcon 2017?)

The problem is Blizz now rake in so much cash from microtransactions in Hearthstone and Overwatch that they really take all the precedence for them in terms of staff and development focus.

The problem is Blizz now rake in so much cash from microtransactions in Hearthstone and Overwatch that they really take all the precedence for them in terms of staff and development focus.
Overwatch, definitely number one cash cow at the moment. Money aside though I don't think Hearthstone gets too much love does it?. I haven't been following too close, but I doubt there's too much man power behind it. I know it gets card packs every now and then and tavern brawls, with the odd patch but I suspect blizzard has something else going on and i hope that's another diablo (all wild speculation on my behalf)

Would like Blizz to release a WOW type D4. Have new but similar characters and equipment, but pay 10 or 20 bucks every 6 months for the update or patch that would even the classes, have several different game types like rifts eg available.

Blizz have always been hyper generous and I can't stand the whinning that goes on from fans.

Would like Blizz to release a WOW type D4. Have new but similar characters and equipment, but pay 10 or 20 bucks every 6 months for the update or patch that would even the classes, have several different game types like rifts eg available.

Blizz have always been hyper generous and I can't stand the whinning that goes on from fans.
The thought of constant updates seems pretty tantalising i must say, im not so sure about the similar classes though, I personally would rather see that time spent else where.

Id be down for new character models and such. Definitely new legendary sets and what not.

Still I have no doubt D4 is going to be great, I cant wait to see what they have in store. Do you thing we'll see anything at blizzcon later in the year?

I remember reading not long ago that seasons are coming to consoles so I can't wait for that. I wonder if that means though that characters will finally be server side? I assume so to stop duping and exploiting. I am so burnt out on playing this on PC but fired it up again on PS4 not long ago and have been back into it a bit. The PS4 Pro patch gave this a nice little upgrade too, 4K and uncapped FPS to 60. Still feels like Diablo-lite compared to PC version but hopefully seasons will change that.

I remember reading not long ago that seasons are coming to consoles so I can't wait for that. I wonder if that means though that characters will finally be server side? I assume so to stop duping and exploiting. I am so burnt out on playing this on PC but fired it up again on PS4 not long ago and have been back into it a bit. The PS4 Pro patch gave this a nice little upgrade too, 4K and uncapped FPS to 60. Still feels like Diablo-lite compared to PC version but hopefully seasons will change that.

Well I've read that the devs at last years blizzcon said they would be but Blizzard later came out and said they couldn't talk about it. I guess we'll have to wait and see but 2.4 (i believe) introduced some new checks to stop people loading up with legendary gems so at least they're aware and trying to do stuff.

Oh and the normal PS4 version is 60fps too, but I think I might wait until i get my hands on a decent 4K tv before i upgrade. Or maybe if everyone comes out with 1080p/60fps updates I might consider it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back