Did Richmond make a mistake drafting (trading for) Dion Prestia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Like Cunningham ?

Cuningham came from the pick you guys gave us for Yarran.
Happy with how that is working out with Cuningham getting his first taste of senior games for this season , just yesterday arvo , whilst Yarran is hopefully getting well in his own life back in Perth. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One swallow does not a summer make.

It still looks like overs as a trade and salary IMO but he has plenty of footy left in him to attempt to justify the cost. Richmond were a bit caught in between what they had and what he was worth but they got their man so good luck to them.

Will be able to assess the trade properly after a couple of seasons.

We gave away pick 6.,but people always forget we got pick 24 in return to.He still needs to justify the pick ,but his coming back from injury and no preseason

I was actually worried until a bloke like you who has NFI posted, now I'm relaxed about his future.

Cheers :thumbsu:

Please with all that salt you could probably walk on water just like Prestia can from now on playing for a club like Richmond.

Massive overs , would tear vfl up but just don't think
He has the skill set to dominate in the afl , just my
Opinion

I think Richmond were willing to pay 'overs' not just for player himself but the overall impact it would have in allowing Cotchin and Martin to play more outside games than they have been able to do since Tuck and Dan Jackson retired.

Take it for what you will but we have only lost one game with Prestia and Caddy in the team, and that was a red hot Adelaide in Adelaide.

Our other on-ballers are all in career best form; Dusty, Cotchin, Grigg & Lambert.

There's something there whether it is off the ball or something at training, these two new players are having an impact, oh and that ruckman we picked up isn't bad either.

Gun. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

Had little to no pre-season and has been improving slowly each week. Still has issues with his knees, but tonight we saw what he can do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back