Opinion Did Taranto and Hopper make a mistake leaving the Giants for Richmond?

Did Taranto and Hopper make a mistake leaving the Giants for Richmond?

• Yes

Votes: 243 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 95 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice try.

We will always be "friends of the Giants" after giving us Bruhn and (especially) Cameron, then sinking Richmond with the Taranto/Hopper deals.

It is more than a fair trade for you to be able to call Bruhn a mummy's boy, so have at it. I imagine it must be thrillingly cathartic! Works for the Pies and O.Henry.
Love the sinking Richmond call :)

That would be because most people will say he is awesome etc etc as a player for them.

You went as if I’d murdered your firstborn.

As I said, dumpster fire.

No I didn’t mate. I said that it was a ridiculous comment and that it doesn’t define someone’s heart to want to move states and that if you played professional football you’d probably s**t yourself, as most of us probably would. Does that define you - or anyone else as a pea heart.

It’s a dumb notion.

No I didn’t mate. I said that it was a ridiculous comment and that it doesn’t define someone’s heart to want to move states and that if you played professional football you’d probably s**t yourself, as most of us probably would. Does that define you - or anyone else as a pea heart.

It’s a dumb notion.
Not at all. Have seen nothing to show me that what I thought of him then is incorrect.
As for your comments? Yes you took it personal.

You won’t change my mind Phat and I won’t change yours so let’s move on to the topic at hand. Taranto and Hoppers payday.

Great point. 2 different deals.

Hopper is far less talented and cant stay on the park. Bizarre acquisition by the tiges.

Not really we got them to have one last crack at a flag as well as providing some sort experience for the young midfielders coming up. So drafting inside mids would’ve been to slow.

Our inside mid stocks were really gross which is why we got both and they were the only decent ones we could get. That’s all it is, timing is a massive factor in footy.

Nice try.

We will always be "friends of the Giants" after giving us Bruhn and (especially) Cameron, then sinking Richmond with the Taranto/Hopper deals.

It is more than a fair trade for you to be able to call Bruhn a mummy's boy, so have at it. I imagine it must be thrillingly cathartic! Works for the Pies and O.Henry.
Someone is still upset about Richmond sinking Geelong in three finals series. And I guess taking Taranto and Hopper (we need a portmanteau) is a fair price for sinking the Giants in two.

Back