Diet, Supplements and Enhancers

Remove this Banner Ad

In a market full of complete garbage Disorder is actually pretty ok. Still under dosed in a lot of key ingredients but at least its better than most others. Unless you have never had pre or caffeine it's not going to "feel like crack" though. Most of that is just a caffeine hit mixed with a placebo effect
It's underdosed per scoop because of the high caffeine ratio

I've stacked it with bulge most days the last week, that combo seems to be tailor made to stack with together (just needs a bit more extra beta alanine after that)

It's underdosed per scoop because of the high caffeine ratio

I've stacked it with bulge most days the last week, that combo seems to be tailor made to stack with together (just needs a bit more extra beta alanine after that)

That's not really an excuse to skimp on the other ingredients though.

Taking it with a non stim probably the better idea. Taking 500mg of caffeine is madness and not giving you anything that 250mg won't apart from possible heart issues. It has good ingredients like Citrulline L-Tyrosine and L-Theanine but just not dosed high enough. Haven't checked out bulge yet but if they cover for those ingredients it would likely be a good mix

That's not really an excuse to skimp on the other ingredients though.
Agree

More complete preworkouts like KamiKaze I'll look at later in the year, the overall cost per serve is the main issue as it's $69.95 or something retail for 30 serves (not too bad, but not great either at $2.33 a serve). Looks like my $220 investment on 3 40 scoop tubs of Bulge and 2 50 scoop tubs of Disorder will get that well under $2 a serve as some days I'll train late and not have a big dose, or only take Bulge or something. If I need a kick I'll have say 1 and a half scoops of Disorder, though I'll probably stay away from 2 full scoops
Taking it with a non stim probably the better idea. Taking 500mg of caffeine is madness and not giving you anything that 250mg won't apart from possible heart issues. It has good ingredients like Citrulline L-Tyrosine and L-Theanine but just not dosed high enough. Haven't checked out bulge yet but if they cover for those ingredients it would likely be a good mix
Yeah 500mg is madness

I think 350-400 is ok in moderation (I'm a big unit but so my tolerance is higher)

This is the Bulge, designed to be a stimfree pump product

Screenshot_20220322-231018_Chrome.jpg

L Citrulline and Glycerol for pump/vascularity

I'm a big fan of the Taurine and Tyrosine too

Nice to have creatine in it too as the price of creatine is through the roof (need more countries making it outside of China and Germany)

Many people used to believe that the path to a slim and beautiful body is associated with overcoming: grueling workouts, strict dietary restrictions, and complex calorie counting. For the path to your best form to be as comfortable and effective as possible, a comprehensive approach is needed: healthy sleep, positive emotions, a balanced diet of high-quality products, and taking vitamins. I remember at the very beginning. When I started using drugs from the category https://rats.army/, I didn't pay attention to my diet and sleep. Because of this, the result was not as fast as it should have been.

Last edited:
What’s everyone’s experiences with weight cuts?

Got a 2 hour weigh in comp coming up and I’m gonna cut 5kgs for it :D.
I was 119.4kg the morning of my last comp on Feb 13th.

Weighed in this morning at 111.5kg 8 days out, have signed up for the U105kg class, about to have a terrible water cut week but it is what it is!

Water-loading Mon-Fri and hopefully I’ll drop 3-4kgs and I’ll knock the rest over by food manipulation/carb manipulation/hot baths and sauna sits.

Very happily supplementing 3,000 mg of fish oil and 2,000 iu of Vitamin D every day :)

Is there a grade of quality to look out for? From what I skimmed D3 suits me but you can get some dirt cheap tablets that make me assume they're garbage.

10L of water a day is hard.

Yeah that's a lot. I probably drink 5ish litres usually and I piss all the damn time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happily supplementing 3,000 mg of fish oil and 2,000 iu of Vitamin D every day :)

I get my bloods done yearly - I was actually slightly low on vitamin D one year so took supplements. It's surprisingly common in Australia as we have to be sun smart, and this can affect natural absorption levels.

12L is hard but today I have 14L!

And only 60g of carbs 😰
14L? Whoa
Would you even bother to leave the bathroom, or are you carrying a bucket?

Wouldn’t that put you at significant risk of electrolyte deficiency?
I’m cutting 6kg, I’m gonna be short electrolytes regardless I think. My plan is to weigh in after I’ve used hot baths, etc to get to weight and the moment I’ve weighed in I’m gonna smash a hydralyte and a Powerade, see how my stomach reacts and then start trying to consume my taco mince and rice that’s gonna be heavily covered in salt. 2 hour weigh ins are s**t.

I’m interested in my body weight tomorrow morning though. Lost 800g two days in a row and then nothing today. Dropped over 100g of carbs today though.

Last edited:
I’m cutting 6kg, I’m gonna be short electrolytes regardless I think. My plan is to weigh in after I’ve used hot baths, etc to get to weight and the moment I’ve weighed in I’m gonna smash a hydralyte and a Powerade, see how my stomach reacts and then start trying to consume my taco mince and rice that’s gonna be heavily covered in salt. 2 hour weigh ins are s**t.

I’m interested in my body weight tomorrow morning though. Lost 800g two days in a row and then nothing today. Dropped over 100g of carbs today though.

What’s the weigh in for?

What’s the weigh in for?
Powerlifting comp.

108.9 this morning, will finish the water load at 11am ish and call it a day on drinking. Will finish food by a similar time but only eating light today anyway. Interested in tomorrow mornings weight.

Powerlifting comp.

108.9 this morning, will finish the water load at 11am ish and call it a day on drinking. Will finish food by a similar time but only eating light today anyway. Interested in tomorrow mornings weight.

Good luck bro. Maybe have a Gatorade zero to get some electrolytes into you without any calories.

Good luck bro. Maybe have a Gatorade zero to get some electrolytes into you without any calories.
Can’t have the liquid 😅. I’ve officially stopped drinking, have some extra lean mince for lunch and dinner. I want to be 107 when I get up tomorrow at the heaviest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back