Disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Cole really has had no impact this year. He fllickers into the game and is gone again.

What really I found annoying was when he running inside 50 towards goal and trys to hit Tarrent when he is guarded instead of going for goal. Is this a lack of confidence.

He should be getting over 20 touches buy now. He has still only reached that mark once in his career. :confused:

i'll defend Taz also....very hard for him as our only focal point in the forward line to combat Fletcher and Laycock and McPhee dropping back plus contend with the woeful delivery from the midfield, just popping it in the air and giving Taz no hope

sure he looks dis-interested, but i dont balme him cos he is getting a raw deal at the moment, and the pressure of been the only key plank of our forward line is too much for him

why didnt Walker follow Laycock down into our forward line and at least make a contest and not let the big fella mark uncontested?

guess_who said:
Cant be ********ed reading that, but this is my beef. Tarrant is an over rated hack that kicks goals when it doesn't matter any more. I loved MM attack at 3QT. Heads need to roll, lets start with willo, obree, and maybe walker.

On a positive...Presti smashed lloyd, never should have been a free. Cloke looks the goods, far better then his hack brothers. Maxwell was great on Lucas. Shaw was good.

tarrant, over rated? gees it takes a few losses for you to turn back on him. woah, he only kicked 2 goals, what a disgrace taz, he should be dropped straight away. the only 'disgrace' in this topic is the bandwagoners who decide to hang ******** on the players.

Please those idiots saying that Tarrants attack on the ball is halfhearted, disinterested, dead set, you must be ********ing blind. He ALWAYS chases, always presents.....and always gets let down by our midfield and getting ganged up on. 2 players will leave their men to but a spoil on Taz, so those free players suddenly in our forward line need to STAND UP and make those fockers accountable.

What p1sses me off is the likes of McPhee, Lovett, Rioli have done f@rk all for three week and they kill us. I hate losing to Essendon constantly cos they are ordinary and yet despite that they still beat us comfortably. We lack class, when the game needs to be won we have nobody who can do the electric things, why do we persist in recruiting hard at it skilless players when we desperately need an injection of class.
As for essendon, why do I get the feeling Andrew Lovett is the 2005 version of Richmonds Marty McGrath, stars in 1 game delisted by season's end.

Bittermagpie said:
What p1sses me off is the likes of McPhee, Lovett, Rioli have done f@rk all for three week and they kill us. I hate losing to Essendon constantly cos they are ordinary and yet despite that they still beat us comfortably. We lack class, when the game needs to be won we have nobody who can do the electric things, why do we persist in recruiting hard at it skilless players when we desperately need an injection of class.
As for essendon, why do I get the feeling Andrew Lovett is the 2005 version of Richmonds Marty McGrath, stars in 1 game delisted by season's end.

McPhee: prob had several jabs before and during game
Lovett: He'll be ok, Daveyesque tho not in that class. Rhyce caught him once today and would have another time except for a slight stumble.
Rioli: First game back from injury. Good players and good on em, they deserved the win, not us.

to rychenroller,
sure tarrant chases, tackles but he has trouble kicking for goal an has looked very unhappy this year...not 2 mention he missed 2 kicks on goal this year which could of won us the game or kept us in...he always kicks goals when their not needed....

It looked like we didnt put any effort into the game an they played that horrible football that they used 2 play under tony shaw....

I only wished they had gotten thrashed today, to show em how pethetic they are

chaos_barbie said:
to rychenroller,
sure tarrant chases, tackles but he has trouble kicking for goal an has looked very unhappy this year...not 2 mention he missed 2 kicks on goal this year which could of won us the game or kept us in...he always kicks goals when their not needed....

It looked like we didnt put any effort into the game an they played that horrible football that they used 2 play under tony shaw....

I only wished they had gotten thrashed today, to show em how pethetic they are

he always kicks goals when their not needed? hmmz...
*flashes back to round 7 2003, vs. Adelaide at AAMI stadium*... *ponder* what happened there? oh thats right, tazza sunk the crows with his 5th goal after the siren.
and more recent, round 3 against carlton... all of those 5 goals, they were kicked when we had the game in the bag huh?
your an idiot chaos, go support some other club if your gonna hang ******** on players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back