Disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

chaos_barbie

Debutant
Mar 11, 2005
Other Teams
Collingwood
Im getting sick and tired of losing to essendon all the time esp in anzac day clashes....they were bloody hopeless today an its about time they learnt to wake up....It looked like they didnt put any effort into the game an i'd like to have a bash at whoever was lovett-murray cos between him an hird they destroyed us....I dont know about you lot but i hate essendon with a passion an to see us go down hopelessly like we did today is a disgrace..i always look forward 2 watching these games an they always dissapoint me...im glad malthouse had a go at them it deserves them right...were in BIG trouble this year an it'll be another waste of a year....
It just seems like buckley carries our team week in week out, an no1 can provide that spark when his not there....an thats our biggest problem :mad: :mad:

Cant be ********ed reading that, but this is my beef. Tarrant is an over rated hack that kicks goals when it doesn't matter any more. I loved MM attack at 3QT. Heads need to roll, lets start with willo, obree, and maybe walker.

On a positive...Presti smashed lloyd, never should have been a free. Cloke looks the goods, far better then his hack brothers. Maxwell was great on Lucas. Shaw was good.

IMO if there arent some serious changes after today then MM has to go. read - if williams plays next week then MM FUCIN SUCKS

I think Richard Cole was playing on Lovett-Murray for most of the game. I may be wrong though. Cole is a big worry nonetheless he is a shocking defender and cant really find a position in the team for himself wher he is effective.

had a feeling cole was on lovett-murray, he got smashed...cole can be alright but he can be pethetic at times...
Tarrant is over rated, i dont think he does enough..he was completly shut down today, although teams always double tag him...we missed rocca today, we missed that big leading C.H.F..

good 2 see presti keep lloyd quite, i hope his alright & not injured...
Although i dont think i blame MM, its his players who are pethetic...
I thought bloody Holland was very ordinary today along with woewodin, both of them should be dropped..

i like the look of that travis cloke..played well for a first gamer an i was impressed with clement did well on hird, it seemed like clement was the only that was trying...i also think its time to give him the captinacy, his earnt it...buckley has had his time as captain

guess_who said:
His name is ********ing Lovett, Lovett-Murray is a different player. Cole played on Andrew Lovett and got smashed.

From what I saw Cole was on Rioli when he was on the ground and only rotated to Lovett for a small while

I think the disgrace is our supports who complain.
All of you that have a go at tarrent have no idea about the game. How many times was he up against two or three players. No one's that good. How many times was the delivery to him poor. When we lose in the mid field he can't be expected to do much. I thought his chase and pressure was fantastic when he didn't have the ball. He is basically playing a lone hand up forward without Rocca and Fraser for support. Also his goals weren't useless. The game was in the balance until Andrew Lovett NOT Nathan Lovett-Murry kicked his second goal.
Trying looking at the game in reality. We are without our two most important players. Buckley and Rocca. Wonder how essendon would have gone without Hird and Lloyd? We are also missing both our ruckman in Fraser and Richards along with Davidson who would have been playing had he not injuried himself pre season. Didak back for his first game. So no match fitness. Why not look at the positives. Travis Cloke will be a quality player. Reece Shaw looks to have finally turned the corner. Nick Maxwell played a good game and Rowe looked good when he was on. We have some good young players but supports have to realise that with the injuries we have we are going to struggle but it's not through lack of effort. Williams must also be dropped. He is not up to AFL standard.

cole was very, very ordinary today. he was smashed by a first year player who has recently been promoted from the rookie list.
makes too many mistakes.
why the hell does it seem that none of our top picks ever seem to develop into quality players. :mad:
mind you, he was far from alone today.
plenty of players need to take a good hard look at themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Williams, yes he should be droped but hard to get into the game when he plays 40 minutes of the game. Made some comical errors once again.

I dont blame tarrant entirely..i thought he did his job...but at times he can be abit casual an over rated an looks like his uninterested...
I think there were few positives to come out of the game, but im not gonna sit here an be all happy when we lose to the team i hate most in essendon...
i wish we had gotten thrashed today to show just how pethetic they are...
an we have 2 start learning to play good footy without buckley..its time they stop relying on him...he'll be gone soon

chaos_barbie said:
I dont blame tarrant entirely..i thought he did his job...but at times he can be abit casual an over rated an looks like his uninterested...
I think there were few positives to come out of the game, but im not gonna sit here an be all happy when we lose to the team i hate most in essendon...
i wish we had gotten thrashed today to show just how pethetic they are...
an we have 2 start learning to play good footy without buckley..its time they stop relying on him...he'll be gone soon
have to agree , cant blame just one player but tazza can make a person angry . some of his attacks on the ball today were half hearted to say the least. on the other hand, great effort by our defence , well done to wakes and presti and co .

Woewodin hasnt been the same since leaving melb
i still think he misses playing for melb...dont think he has much black & white blood in him...i say trade him back to melb for bruce or robertson lol

tomaraya said:
plenty of players need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Apparently the mirrors in the changing rooms had been smashed by Mickey after 3/4 time, so it was a little difficult for them to do so...

just reading this, thought i'd stick up for taz. how many full-forwards would consistently beat fletcher, laycock dropping back and mcphee also coming over the top. unfortunatly it's gonna be a long year for the pies. no real structure without rocca, but on a positive trav cloke looks the goods.

guess_who said:
The reason I have a go at Tarrant is because he is our full forward and he can't kick for goal.

yeah but its not his fault when the ball isn't kicked well to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back