Cars & Transportation Dodgy drivers or roads - rant here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a rant....Just more of a picture tells a 1,000 words, kinda deal.

Seems like he needed to see the Dentist, really urgent like.

this is what would happen if my wife ever tried to reverse park

Well that grill could do with a lot of work...

... I'll see myself out.

Minds one of that by-line atop the menu at The Roadkill Cafe in Arizona, out on Route 66:

'From your grill to ours'.

095cb60e354314dc74198a70ce6cc775

driving home from Melbourne a couple months ago, got stuck behind a 1940's bus and a road train for 5 or 10 km's, doing about 65km/h no where to pass, got to a overtaking section and the truck decides to pull out and overtake the bus, only problem was, he wasn't going much faster than the bus, so nobody else got past them either, ******* campaigner, other side of the road became clear and i just gunned it and past the bus truck and the 4 cars in front of me, huge lineup of cars behind me, the bus had the opportunity to pull over to the side of the road but didnt.
That road train was probably stuck behind the slow-moving bus for a lot longer than you were. He probably has a deadline to meet too. So what's he supposed to do? Just stay put behind the bus at 65km/h all day long and constantly give way to selfish ******* campaigners like you in their cars who think they own the road and are too impatient & self-absorbed to wait for the next overtake lane another 5 minutes down the road?

Crossing the double lines, and gunning past 4 cars and a road train, and probably travelling 145-150km/h, huh?

It's impatient idiots like you who cause fatal accidents

Grow up, numb nuts

A few things annoying me at the moment:
  • People who attempt to overtake me just as the speed limit changes (e.g. 60 to 80).
  • People who take forever to go through a green arrow.
  • People who don't stay in their lane while going through a multi-lane roundabout

• People who don't stay in their lane while going through a multi-lane roundabout
Or people who try and overtake you on multilane roundabouts where the lane starts and ends on either side of the roundabout. I've nearly been clipped so many times by idiots in Hilux's and Captiva's trying to slalom through the roundabout at the same time as me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back