DOGS coming to Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

DOG GOD

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2003
Onstage with KISS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
just saw on tv that rocket, aker, johnno and a few others will be coming to Launceston on saturday feb 17 at the saloon bar, from 10am to midday. Great chance to catch up with the guys....may have to try and make it.

just saw on tv that rocket, aker, johnno and a few others will be coming to Launceston on saturday feb 17 at the saloon bar, from 10am to midday. Great chance to catch up with the guys....may have to try and make it.
Sensational News........Is it an informal gathering or a formal panel type setup?
How many sleeps until the 17th?

i have no idea tassiedog...if i hear anything i will post it. a great chance for the tassie supporters to jump onboard...it did mention in the ad that there will be prizes to be won as well as a chance to get ur membership. Which i have ofcourse. i did just email the club seeing if thy could tell me who the other players are. Hopefully Cam is one of em hehe.

i have no idea tassiedog...if i hear anything i will post it. a great chance for the tassie supporters to jump onboard...it did mention in the ad that there will be prizes to be won as well as a chance to get ur membership. Which i have ofcourse. i did just email the club seeing if thy could tell me who the other players are. Hopefully Cam is one of em hehe.
Thanks for the update DG....... I also have my ticket but the boss (wife) has not got hers yet. I will wait til they are here.

Does the club have a Tassie Supporters Branch? My nephew is 15 & lives in Hobart (he's a member) & would be interested in joining if there was a Tassies Supportesr Branch.
There is no Bulldogs Supporter group in Tassie as far as I am aware. I looked for one when I moved down here a few years ago.....I thought at that time I was the only Bulldog in Tassie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back