Autopsy Dogs fail to perform against saints

Remove this Banner Ad

For everyone’s reports on bailey smith when he was drafted- he was a two way runner elite athlete but tonight all I saw was downhill skiing. Needs a kick up the backside

Our weekly game plan: Wait until the opposition gets tired so that we can play the game on our terms for fifteen minutes. The end.

We have a good list and yet:

Our skills are Auskick level.

We can’t transition the ball whatsoever

We continually have no numbers around the ball

We are utterly inept at defending opposition transition

Our players are not fit enough

We continually miss regulation shots from 25m out straight in front

We keep fluffing 15m kicks under no pressure

Our much-vaunted midfield gets smashed continually

None of our players look like they give a s**t

Pains me to say it, but our midfield is glacially slow, our system is broken and not at all suited to modern footy.

Our problem is coaching. Yes, Bevo needs to go, but his lack of experienced, competent support is a joke. The continual outflux of talent across recruiting and coaching over the past few years is terrible, but the fact that they have been replaced with rubbish is simply unacceptable.

Whether Bev lasts the year or not, we need a big * off sized review and clear-out of the mediocrity we’ve accepted for far too long.

I just can't see how we're gonna turn it around, the squad is either a long way off it in terms of fitness or they aren't motivated to compete. I can cop losing when the effort is there, I can cop skill errors but this is something else.
So far off the pace.

I know the game was lost but watching that last Q and our defence ‘jogs’ really irked me. I honestly don’t know where the motivation is going to come from. Bulldogs have not played a complete 4 q game in a very long time.
One bright note, Garcia didn’t do too much but his composure on taking a second to actually hit a target in the forward 50 was one of the only good things I can say about that performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are some embarrassing stats
7fa9535668afc2de6c5207fa36e36812.jpg
8b98f3bd3198ef38bc6bf444c210b32c.jpg
74f68b3f1f0c14fd3253328a7a57e544.jpg
282edff8ad1c850d6af292110695862b.jpg
6cd4e3a5229c0860d438d443bc475522.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I have been a staunch Bevo supporter but his goose is cooked. Big payout coming for the club

Can't wait to see Dunks smirking next week - * this s**t

Up the Dolphins - Fins Up baby
6 months for AFL coaches so it doesn't matter when the axe falls.
In theory we've lost two, but the manner in which we've lost is very concerning. It's a long road back and it seems plenty of teams have flown past us, based just on effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back