Game Day Dogs to Metagrobolise the Pies, Rd 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing us in clearances. That's the main difference. Backline holding up OK considering some of the entries they are getting.

True. But Bailey Smith was the same in his first few games. Do we really expect Roarke to come in and play like Bont in hist first game for the year?
If he gets 2-3 games on the trot he'll start to settle and his output will improve.

No idea if he'll make it in the long term but I want to see him at least given a chance.

Not saying he should be playing like Bont just saying he undoes a lot of his good work with simple errors. Can he fix it? Absolutely but that’s what let’s him down

I’d put Aaron back. Just not his day today, contain Cox is going to big in the last.

We structure up so much better with Schache in the side. Just head scratching why he was dropped whilst Gowers stayed in the side as our 2nd marking target when he doesn't actually mark the ball, and when he does can't kick straight to save his life.

The fact that our best win of the season vs Hawks was off the back of a huge game from Schache (4 goals and 9 score involvements) should be all the reason needed to keep him in the side.

I don't understand why English is just giving Grundy front position on every throw in. Fair enough if he thinks he works better from behind, but it is not working in the slightest.

Cordy must have the worst rig of any AFL player of a similar size. Maybe if he threw some weights around the big blokes would stop throwing him around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Naughton isn't directly involved in the play he's gotta show some sort of urgency. He just walks around with hands on sides and no intent to pressure at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back