Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

On the other extreme Yeo seem to wait and wait and wait for the perfect option and when all the options had dried up he decided to go it alone.

Would do him well to follow what Dom is doing.
Yeo in the PF reminded me of Shuey against Collingwood in 2011. I think he'll learn from it.

Already been mentioned ad nauseum, but with Sheed, Duggan and Yeo we have a pretty decent midfield kore.

Already been mentioned ad nauseum, but with Sheed, Duggan and Yeo we have a pretty decent midfield kore.
Gaff and yeo are still young too. It's damn good imo.

Duggan I can't wait to see what he can do next year, anxious for him to re-sign.

405975_gp.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the QF again the other day.

Holy s**t I missed him the first 3 times I watched it somehow. This campaigner was immense. And he's in his second year, when every other second year player is dropping their daks. Immense.

He would be disappointed with his game today. Take nothing away though he had an awesome season. Dare I say a breakout one.

True test is backing that up and coming out better in 2016.

What the hell has happened to this bloke? He hasn't gotten near it all year and looked clueless on the weekend.

I can't remember if he had an interrupted preseason or not, but regardless it's shocking how much he has stagnated. Part of this HAS to fall on our coaching staff and their inability to develop

What the hell has happened to this bloke? He hasn't gotten near it all year and looked clueless on the weekend.

I can't remember if he had an interrupted preseason or not, but regardless it's shocking how much he has stagnated. Part of this HAS to fall on our coaching staff and their inability to develop
Aren't you in the coaching staff Adam?

He always hasn't performed in big games but still young.

To be honest mostly it's up to player himself and not on anyone else. How much u r willing to fight is only something u can address yourself.

Isn't the problem that he was an inside mid who has been shoved onto the half forward flank?

Bit like Hutchings and redden, we don't have room for them in their preferred position so play them out of position and then are surprised when they suck
Why is it that we develop inside mids on a forward flank?

How come we cant develop inside mids for s**t?

Its almost like there are limited opportunities for inside mids to get a chance to practise their craft at afl level.

Almost like for some reason there is a complete lack of flexibility??

I mean as luke hodge and sam mitchell were phased out of the midfield - they played more and more down back. Giving their replacements more and more midfield minutes.

Why dont we do the same thing.

Why

Remove this Banner Ad

Back