Doom 4 *leaked screenshot*

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
This screenshot has been making the rounds recently in relation to the upcoming Doom 4 game. Id have said that the game will feature darker and deeper shadows than its predecessor.

1225682622705az8.png

:thumbsu:

And it's even better when HBK doesn't get it :thumbsu:
I got it, I just didn't have the right post to write, wanted something snappier, couldn't think of something, so deleted my post, probably shouldn't have put the :confused: on the end, that is actually another reason for my deletion.

LOL.

At first I thought you would put up the actual so called "Doom 4 leaked screenshot" that has been circulating the web. I'm talking about the 2005 one :D.

so i see you're not banned for good.

yet......

hahaha how many hours you think you'll have to wait for your next red card? LMFAO

lmao

try and stay around a lil longer this time aye lmao
Well apparently you can debate, fight and spam all you want about PS3 > 360 or 360 > PS3 but when I do it I get a two week ban. Funny how i'm the only one getting targetted. It's also funny when I send an email and prove that i'm right I get a reply back saying "Well your record isn't good on the games board so the ban stays". I reply back with "I've only been banned once on the games board from being targetted, check my infraction list of the person doing it" and I never got a reply back after that.

Funny how things work around here.

Well apparently you can debate, fight and spam all you want about PS3 > 360 or 360 > PS3 but when I do it I get a two week ban. Funny how i'm the only one getting targetted. It's also funny when I send an email and prove that i'm right I get a reply back saying "Well your record isn't good on the games board so the ban stays". I reply back with "I've only been banned once on the games board from being targetted, check my infraction list of the person doing it" and I never got a reply back after that.

Funny how things work around here.

while i don't really agree with it (i had it happen to me...yellow cards) when i started coming on this board while others were doing the same/worse things to other people as well as to me (insults etc...) and getting nothing it seemed.

and you probably are being targeted a bit...but i suggest you just keep it a bit more user friendly otherwise you will be gone for good and you're too good a value, so just try and get on side with the mods by staying a bit lower key.....

but not too low key ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back