News Eagles Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Love listening to Sammy on the podcast! By the sounds of it he's a serial pest around the club who talks a lot of s**t, but in a funny non-annoying way...

Can see Sammy going into radio. Hopefully tv commentary or even a footy tv show.

View attachment 394208
Hey guys.
Me and a couple mates launched WA FAN TV at the derby. Got a fair bit of time with Fremantle and Eagles fans before and after the game. Just asked for thoughts on the game and on a couple of hot topics flying around the clubs at the moment. The page has been met with a great response from almost a couple hundred people.

If you'd like to check us out just hop on facebook and search WA FAN TV and drop us a like and let us know what you think! Actually met a couple dudes who are active on these forums and suggested that this might float afew peoples boats here

https://www.facebook.com/WAFANTV/

If you enjoy the page or think its a good idea please share it around and let your footy mates know.
Footy doesnt exist without fans and true fan opinion does not get enough exposure.

keep an eye out for us at all Eagles and Dockers home games and be sure to have your voice heard

Cheers!

Love listening to Sammy on the podcast! By the sounds of it he's a serial pest around the club who talks a lot of s**t, but in a funny non-annoying way...
Daniel Kerr is on the podcast this week :thumbsu:
Very nice of the two of you to not even pretend there's a second podcast about the Eagles

Wasn't sure where else to post, but needed to vent about the change of the Eagle Eye to digital issue only.

Admittedly I only read them on the toilet or when I'm killing time. They're basically fluff books and good for a casual read - I loved them as a kid though.

But let's not pretend that the club are going green by not printing them. It's just another way for them to s**t on their members and save a heap of money. Think about roughly 60K less copies of a magazine to be printed. That's decent cash.

Just like the membership packs that have slowly dwindled into a cheap showbag below made in China standards, this feels like it's all about the bottom line and they care nothing about the membership experience.

Very disappointing and yet another example of the old white men that run the club alienating the supporter base in the name of $$$$.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it fair to sing some praise of the Eagles media department who have noticeably stepped up their content this year, and somehow turned it into an opportunity to generate more sponsorship dollars (we don't miss a trick!)

The Rundown, The Final 22, The Telstra Locker, The WAFL Report, Eagle Review are all weekly videos generated by the club, and we now have Coast to Coast podcast as well as BACKChat. Couple all of this with the fact we are now streaming our WAFL games and the changes are pretty clear.

Long has there been complaints that we weren't active enough in this space so thanks to the club for rectifying it. Eagle Review is probably my favourite each week.

I thought it fair to sing some praise of the Eagles media department who have noticeably stepped up their content this year, and somehow turned it into an opportunity to generate more sponsorship dollars (we don't miss a trick!)

The Rundown, The Final 22, The Telstra Locker, The WAFL Report, Eagle Review are all weekly videos generated by the club, and we now have Coast to Coast podcast as well as BACKChat. Couple all of this with the fact we are now streaming our WAFL games and the changes are pretty clear.

Long has there been complaints that we weren't active enough in this space so thanks to the club for rectifying it. Eagle Review is probably my favourite each week.

Agree I’ve been pretty happy with the Eagles media contribution to the supporters and fans ..
Well done guys ...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back