News East meets West day

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that are interested:
Hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere, but its much earlier this season,

The annual East Meets West Day will be held again this year in December and we would love to see you there!

Date: Saturday 9 December, 2017
Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Where: Wesley College main training ground, Glen Waverley

Western Bulldogs Players will be in attendance to run a kids clinic and sign some autographs from 1:00pm-2:00pm.

The East West Group will be running a BBQ and there will be the opportunity to purchase Western Bulldogs merchandise and 2018 memberships.

For those children participating in the clinic please bring footy boots/runners, a drink bottle, hat and sunscreen.

I look forward to seeing you there for what will be an enjoyable day.

Go Dogs!

Linda Murray
Group Relationships Co-ordinator

Just saw this thread but I have not seen or heard about this anywhere else. I can’t see it on the club website either.
I assume this is definitely still happening and I will take the kids but geez this has been poorly communicated. It’s like they are trying to kill this day off.

In before the inevitable howls of disappointment with how shoddily and half arsed the day was/is run.
Just to be clear, this IS the day Easton Wood gets to meet Bulldog-to-be Rhylee West isn't it?
Don't want to waste a trip if it isn't.

Jongy's dad was there, from the brief and blurry video he put up the players in attendance included Zaine Cordy, Clay Smith, Fletcher Roberts, I think Bailey Williams and Brad Lynch plus one or two others that I couldn't make out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back