Eating red meat, yes or no?

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a lot research linking meat consumption to cancer cell growth and vegetables to lowering cell growth so eating lots of vege with a meat diet could counteract some side effects.
Problem is a lot people eat a lot of meat with a high portion being processed and lack vege intake which increases the risk of ill health later in life.
Moderate protein n lots of vege would/should lessen the risk of ill health later in life.
I’ve just completed 90 nequalsmany study on meat and water and am feeling the best I ever have, since completing the study I’m still only consuming meat and water and I’m not planning on stopping. So in your view I’m almost dead but in mine I’m finally alive

I’ve just completed 90 nequalsmany study on meat and water and am feeling the best I ever have, since completing the study I’m still only consuming meat and water and I’m not planning on stopping. So in your view I’m almost dead but in mine I’m finally alive
Be interested to hear how this goes in future. Do u know how long u will stick to it?.

A couple things that can only be positives is the water only and the mono meals.

Be interested to hear how this goes in future. Do u know how long u will stick to it?.

A couple things that can only be positives is the water only and the mono meals.
I’ve added a couple of things back this week, a couple of times had cheese eggs and coffee, but I’m aim to avoid fruits, vegetables and sticking to a ZC diet, but there is a good chance I’m going to go to full carnivore. It’s amazing how good red meat is, was the best I ever felt at the end of the 90 days.

January is world carnivore month, if your interested get on to nequalsmany.com or check out Shawn Baker on Twitter.

I’m almost 5 months ZC and loving it training twice daily and feel better at 36 than I did at 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back