Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep in my chair lol, but saw the last set of that final, great match! The veteran v the rookie should be fantastic, can't wait.
Hoping it's a good game but the *knuckle will get up.

I hate that campaigner.

He said Taylor. I almost tried to go for him the other day but I got told not to.
I've always liked your husband.

Would be great to see Cross win. That SF against MVG was just about the best match i've seen.
It would be even better than when Smith knocked him out in the second round in 2014.

It would be even better than when Smith knocked him out in the second round in 2014.
Oh how good was that!
How much of a plonker was Taylor in his match against Anderson. Jumping behind that camera and just being a campaigner in general.

Are you a recent convert to the darts Woosh?
I've told her how to brush up on her walk on girl gig for when I kick your arse.

Oh how good was that!
How much of a plonker was Taylor in his match against Anderson. Jumping behind that camera and just being a campaigner in general.
w***er.

You couldn't get a nicer bloke than Anderson and he was 50/50 to even play that match.

Are you a recent convert to the darts Woosh?
I worked in pubs in mining towns in WA and pool and darts were huge and I always enjoyed it, but I’ve never really watched world championship darts and had a look a while ago. I love the atmosphere of it, the crowd has so much fun, I get the Hawaiin shirt chair riot in Melbourne now lol, these people are nuts.
I like the mental aspect of the game too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the great rail shutdown has started. The replacement but from westall actually beat the train by 5 minutes.
If you take the city loop out of it the bus loses by 4 minutes.
How good was that final. Cross didn't give Taylor a sniff.
Theyre having fun with the pun headlines.
One I saw was "former electrictian turns power off"

Think I received the best resume of 2018 today.

One gent who has applied for our position attached his dating resume rather than his actual resume.

In this resume he described his skills and attributes as a Cat Lover and that he isnt married nor a priest.

To complete the picture- he has posted a photo of himself with the double thumbs up.

Needless to say Im not progressing his application

One gent who has applied for our position attached his dating resume rather than his actual resume.

In this resume he described his skills and attributes as a Cat Lover and that he isn't married nor a priest.

To complete the picture- he has posted a photo of himself with the double thumbs up.

Needless to say I'm not progressing his application

Not your type Eh?

In this resume he described his skills and attributes as a Cat Lover and that he isnt married nor a priest.

Needless to say Im not progressing his application
Mrs Dub gets some good ones. A lot of mid twenties nerds who talk about how they're well organised because they live out of home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back