Game Day Elimination Final 1 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Sydney Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just want to point out that Cincotta has done many good things but his possession count is low. People have been using that as an excuse to drop him, but a tight checking small defender doesn't usually get good numbers because his opponent isn't getting used.

Just want to point out that Cincotta has done many good things but his possession count is low. People have been using that as an excuse to drop him, but a tight checking small defender doesn't usually get good numbers because his opponent isn't getting used.
Good point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far doing what we have to do to win. It's not pretty, but we're scoring up our end and strangling up the other.

We're being conservative, not too much risk or corridor play.

Question remains, whe do we see the sub...

So far doing what we have to do to win. It's not pretty, but we're scoring up our end and strangling up the other.

We're being conservative, not too much risk or corridor play.

Question remains, whe do we see the sub...
Sub towards the end of the thirdโ€ฆwho I donโ€™t know

rain incoming methinks
very handy lead and swannies olnly a goal per qtr so far. they need 5 to catch us if we dont score. We kick 4 more, we win.
Isn't he marking Papley? That a good enough job for me.

Good half, still plenty of room for improvement with both skill execution and decision making. It is still up to us to keep the pressure on them.

Oh and Vossy, use a tagger, ffs. Put someone on Umpire 23, he is killing us.

I feel like the Swans won't think they're out of it, but they kind of already are.

They only get the ball when we make a mistake, and when they get the ball everything's pressured. If that rain really starts coming down, they're not going to be able to score as heavily as their game relies more on precision than ours does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back