Game Day Elimination Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to have a definitive take on Dev after this game - we win and Fages has been losing us games all year, lose and Dev has 10 touches and it’s Fages’ fault for not playing him 👍
All comes down to what role he plays imo. People have more of an issue with him being played as a small forward rather than him not playing at all. Best part about about him playing tonight is that there is no Lyons which should open him up to a few stoppages and center bounces.

All comes down to what role he plays imo. People have more of an issue with him being played as a small forward rather than him not playing at all. Best part about about him playing tonight is that there is no Lyons which should open him up to a few stoppages and center bounces.

So a pre-emptive ‘it’s Fages’ fault,’ fault then 😉

Good old Ticketmaster have screwed up again. Partners ticket worked. Mine didn’t. Now standing in a slow moving line to get it fixed. Expect more for my 90 odd bucks.

Tigers like to use their medi-subs quite... liberally. I hope we follow them in this and are not afraid of bringing in Ah Chee for some high quality impact.

go lions! we got this :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if others like me have a totally different feeling going into this finals series compared to the last 3 years.

Because I give us no realistic hope of winning the flag don't have any butterflies at all about this game. Resigned to the outcome , sure I'd love to smash them but it just doesn't seem in any way crucial to me.

I wonder if others like me have a totally different feeling going into this finals series compared to the last 3 years.

Because I give us no realistic hope of winning the flag don't have any butterflies at all about this game. Resigned to the outcome , sure I'd love to smash them but it just doesn't seem in any way crucial to me.
Said the exact same thing to my mate today and I don't think it's unreasonable at all to say that us contending for the flag this year is a very long shot. I think there is still plenty to take away from these finals though. Win a game or two, play well and use it as a springboard for next season hopefully!

Excitement is building for me. We are the smokiest of Smokies tonight.

Nothing to lose, send it boys. And watching to the bitter end will be easy as well be watching some players in lions colours for the last time. Mcstay - leave a good taste behind please.

Excitement is building for me. We are the smokiest of Smokies tonight.

Nothing to lose, send it boys. And watching to the bitter end will be easy as well be watching some players in lions colours for the last time. Mcstay - leave a good taste behind please.
I think we'll win.

I like the buildup ,bit of an underdog status ,don't really rate the Tigers like others do .

But we need to bring the form we had against Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back