Society/Culture Elon Musk abandons crypto

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday at the servo I saw you can pay with bitcoin/etherium/others. I asked if anyone had ever done it and they said “no. One guy tried but it didn’t work.”

Is anyone using it as currency yet? Or is it still just people investing in nothing?
Yep. I've used crypto to pay for online services and goods plenty of times. Also transferred money to a BF poster using crypto once.

It's not widely used for day to day transactions like fuel. I wouldn't even consider using it that way, especially since our government treats each trade or transaction as a taxable event.

Tried to mine some Crypto on Azure,
But Bill said...

GIF by Amy Winehouse

God forbid a portion of your economic activity should be diverted to public services!
I was explaining why crypto is treated like any other investment rather than used to buy things.

Elon's getting grilled about manipulating the Tesla stock price with lies in Tweets.

Will we see him get done for his Dogecoin manipulation?
Can he get done for it? It isnt recognised as a financial security the same way stocks are?

If he gets done it'll change the way crypto is handled/recognised and alot of people will be feverishly deleting tweets 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back