Eminem

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah some of his stuff isn't too bad, but his voice and some of the music can get really annoying after a while and repetitve! But other than that he's not too bad!

I generally never liked rap. But I think most of his singles are cool. Especialy (excuse the spelling) "without me" and "cleaning out my closet."

the reason for all his pent-up anger and hatred?

being forced as a kid to wear pink t-shirts with ALF saying 'nice underpants'....

we feel for u..

eminem.jpg

Originally posted by nicko18
ive got two of his cd's.. the eminem show and the marshall mathers LP. i love any new stuff i hear on the radio that isnt on these two, otherwise its become quite boring

HAVE YOU EVEN LISTENED TO THE CD???? Its unreal, Track 3 Business... best track on the CD...

Originally posted by BomberGal
I used to like him, and then I heard one song which was particularly against women, and from that moment I've disliked/hated him. So, I'm morally against him.

How can you used to like him? Most of his songs are against women... telling it how it is Eminem :cool:

Originally posted by the REAL dingo

HAVE YOU EVEN LISTENED TO THE CD???? Its unreal, Track 3 Business... best track on the CD...

of course i have... 20 million times ;)

my favourites are the real slim shady, business, white america, cleanin out my closet, my name is (havent got this on CD), without me, my dads gone crazy, the way i am and stan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't really stand him at all, i reckon his songs are crap and even though i'm not a rap fan really, i can see why people like Tupac, Bone-Thugs-n-Harmony, Dre etc,. because they have beats and words that people like, but i can't see why anyone could like Eminem. Just my opinion anyway.

Originally posted by hourn
I can't really stand him at all, i reckon his songs are crap and even though i'm not a rap fan really, i can see why people like Tupac, Bone-Thugs-n-Harmony, Dre etc,. because they have beats and words that people like, but i can't see why anyone could like Eminem. Just my opinion anyway.

I think it's his distinct voice...

I think it's his distinct voice...

maybe that's what really ****es me off about him, its very high pitched for rap music, although i dont think he's music is rap in its true sense.

How can you used to like him?

Well, easy. I used to be a fan. Then I changed my mind after hearing some of his other stuff.

Most of his songs are against women...

Which is just plain gross, pathetic and offensive. The reason I don't like him!

telling it how it is Eminem :cool:

Should we girls be offended with that statement?

Originally posted by BomberGal

Well, easy. I used to be a fan. Then I changed my mind after hearing some of his other stuff.

Which is just plain gross, pathetic and offensive. The reason I don't like him!

Should we girls be offended with that statement?

Tell me a song that you like and i'll use all of the above against you...

Originally posted by jaxx
Lose Yourself is awesome and with Stan would be my fave Eminem track.

Cleaning out my Closet is terrible IMO.

which one is that "round the outside, round the outside" song, it really annoys the crap out of me that song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back