Other #encouragementaward Town Hall

Should we bring the #encouragementaward back

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

one of the eagles fans who have come back now the team is doing something to be proud of?

and will start fights with anyone who doesnt think the Eagles are the best team to ever football.

Yes, make that a threesome of winners -- dirty bird, LA, and AC
I think we also need someone who doesnt understand what the award is. and have them meltdown when they find out that its a bad thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussiedude for following one of the most successful franchises in sport and yet still focussing his obsession on the Lombardi-less Eagles.
Eagles are not consistent enough to even bother me.

Before this season they were not even relevant enough to be an afterthought.

But nice try. :thumbsu:

Eagles are not consistent enough to even bother me.

Before this season they were not even relevant enough to be an afterthought.

But nice try. :thumbsu:

We stay in your posts. Over and over and over.

It's kind of strange dude. We're not your rivals- we don't really care about you.

We stay in your posts. Over and over and over.

It's kind of strange dude. We're not your rivals- we don't really care about you.

I dont think i had said anything about the eagles till you tried to start a fight because i think the Rams are a better team.

But whatever you want to tell yourself.

I dont think i had said anything about the eagles till you tried to start a fight because i think the Rams are a better team.

But whatever you want to tell yourself.

Look, I'm not going to take comments about 'telling myself' things from a chump so delusional that he thinks he can get away with claiming that I've 'come back' to the board. As if I ever stopped running s**t. You fraud.

Should tweet Roger Goodell with that E.A. Badge then.

I think Thursday nights will be gone soon because the Networks are not making as much money as they want. and the quality of games have been more often poor since they extended them to every week.

Back