Endless Summer of Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I am just going to say it but Tim Paine is a terrible choice for Captain. That is a position that should be earned not given as part as a feel good PR campaign.

Said the same thing over dinner.

Well, I said “how the * is Tim Paine captain”

Pakistan to bat until the pitch starts breaking up. Probably 4-600

Well its living up to it name of TEST Cricket, because it very testing at this time.
I am glad there's a trade period and go back to watching the Cricket on the last couple of days.

Not funny damnit ;)

On the bright side, we can create a little support group for baseball teams we support having their season prematurely ended by a sweep :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the Australian teams picked when the best players were employed by Kerry Packer were exceptionally challenged
Different circumstances but they had Wood Thomson Dymock Yardley Hughes and someone called Border
They make some of this lot look like grade cricketers

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Damn off w***er
Sorry to bamboozle you with facts

Border and Thompson both played WSC .. Graham Yallop wrote the famously popular book "Lambs to the Slaughter" as he was sacked as the Australian Captain and replaced by Kim Hughes

Graham Wood was a great batsman in isolation, and fast between wickets, though he unfortunately had a habit of being extremely "twitchy" and running out his partners

Border and Thompson both played WSC .. Graham Yallop wrote the famously popular book "Lambs to the Slaughter" as he was sacked as the Australian Captain and replaced by Kim Hughes
Border never played wsc
Thomson only the wsc tour of west Indies in march 1979 at the end of wsc after playing test cricket during the two summers wsc took place in Aust
Hughes made his test debut in 1977 when wsc began

Border never played wsc
Thomson only the wsc tour of west Indies in march 1979 at the end of wsc after playing test cricket during the two summers wsc took place in Aust
Hughes made his test debut in 1977 when wsc began

My bad on Border .. doesn't alter my original view

get more spectators at grade cricket games

i dont think they prepared the wicket flat enough

Wickets here are always flat but normally spin after a couple of days.

Not sure why they started the match on a Sunday. The working week here is Sunday - Thursday. Wouldn’t mind having a look but but not going to get a chance.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back