Enoughs enough: Barrett Damian

Remove this Banner Ad

So this was his Round 1 sliding door:

Nd7Y2bq.png

Fast forward 4 months:

ANUIZzA.png

I don't need to say anything, this speaks for itself. Can we shut this flog's thread down now?

The click baiting gossip spinning oxygen thief disguised as a journalist provides no real insight or analysis and has to resort to getting a hate rise out of readers to gain hits to justify his "exclusive column". The platform this guy gets is incredible considering the amount of crap he sprouts. It's infuriating to see young journalists with real analytical nous trying to gain a start on twitter with their blogspots, whilst you have this gutter scum riding the coattails of knowing the right people in the right places.

On last week's podcast Hutchy admitted that Barrett is "persona non grata" at the Whitten Oval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone with time on their hands should make a circle with the line across it with his silhouette . No Barrett zone If you printed and laminated them you could sell them.

Not bad sliding doors on us this time.

But we are speaking in third person a lot.
Perhaps all of our friends are helping us write the sliding doors.
Perhaps we think our lame observations hold more credibility if we pretend its not just one persons opinion.

So this week:
. Coach Purple, thinks its a player would go better if you rested him for three weeks.
. Thinks players strive to be taken seriously.
. Thinks Grundy needs to lift to be spoken about in the same conversation as Goldstein, Gawn and Jacobs. Well duh, he's no Josh Hickey.
. Seems surprised that Lluenberger is better than Bellchambers. Well duh, why does he think he was traded in? Tom will get he turn with injuries.
. Purple shows of his Mathematic skills by counting how many games Fremantle have won since an arbitrary game he chose.
. Insinuates that if the Cats lose a game they haven't really.!!!! ( WTF purple )???
. Gives advice on a footy bet, then admits that his advice is pathetic, which makes you wonder why he's getting paid to make the kind of crap comments he makes in sliding doors.
. Suggests that if a player plays crap he should be dropped. Big deal, was just steak knives in the Boyd deal.
. If Brad Hill was Jack Dunstan, ....... you would look like a dickhead when you called him Brad. Can i do one where if Jack Lonie was Buddy Franklin.........
. If some defenders don't play well the forwards they are playing on will kick goals. Good one.
. Apparently Boomer isn't in the team just for the lols. ( Just wish we could play CJ on him again ).
.Purple like Schulz. Nice to share that.
. If Tigers really wanted to get rid of Hardwick they would, the contract is just a money thing.
. Purple FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY puts his doubts about StKilda to rest, but they have to keep doing it. So Purple fully expected finals i guess.
( Even if Saints crash out now, how have they improved less than Gold Coast, Collingwood, Melbourne , Richmond, North ).
.If the best two rucks in a team get injured, who would have thought they'd miss them?
. Purple will doubt West Coast if they don't beat Collingwood. He will probably doubt West Coast if they do. OK I GET IT PURPLE DOUBTS WEST COAST ( west coast do not lose sleep over this ).
. With great wisdom Purple predicts that having lots of best 22 player unable to play may affect the outcome of a game.

So this was his Round 1 sliding door:

Nd7Y2bq.png

Fast forward 4 months:

ANUIZzA.png

I don't need to say anything, this speaks for itself. Can we shut this flog's thread down now?

The click baiting gossip spinning oxygen thief disguised as a journalist provides no real insight or analysis and has to resort to getting a hate rise out of readers to gain hits to justify his "exclusive column". The platform this guy gets is incredible considering the amount of crap he sprouts. It's infuriating to see young journalists with real analytical nous trying to gain a start on twitter with their blogspots, whilst you have this gutter scum riding the coattails of knowing the right people in the right places.
I love how he says "mid year". No, two weeks ago toss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's turned

Just named saints as his "Best Buy" 2017

Said he was slow to pick up but he's on the train, big 180 there, sure sign we are going to have a great 2017

But will he buy a membership?

I'm actually disappointed he's on board, I'd much prefer to hurl abuse at him.
Me too. Its a set up so when we lose a final he can bag us.
Piss off Purple, you are not welcome

P.S where is the apology to Bains re the Carlisle trade?
Have you noticed Gresham you tosspot?

Na, I'd only be worried if David King says we're gonna have a very good 2017 :D ;)

"The Saints will win 2 games next year.. ... .. Hawthorn won't win anything."

After all, Kingy is all about them bold calls with no basis in reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back