No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they haven't earned this thread - it is justifiable reward for - among other things - being our sworn enemy and the only club to be sanctioned by wada - ever

Yeah, that's a given. but a whole thread? Just a bit pointless to me (the Bombers that is).

Well, it’s been a happy place for many years now when football happiness was hard to find.
I’d love to start the same thread on the * board but I don’t think I’d be around to see the fruits of that.

You can just not visit it?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure Graham Samuel was heavily influential in the decision as well, so I am led to believe.
I don't see any need not to name and shame those figures whom brought our club down to its knees.

Only just now, and at the end of the Silvagni Recruiting era where we finally hit the National Draft for successive yeard, have we finally constructed a list that will be finals contenders for at least a decade plus, those crippling draft penalties never gave us that opportunity, despite a couple of great years under Ratts.

Even Eddie McGuire, President of our one true (great) rival, went on public record saying our penalties were way too harsh, whereas the Bombers chairman at that time (I think that buffoon McMahon) said nothing, the Bombers had their dirty fingerprints all over it, having said that, I cannot absolve John Elliott, Wes Lofts and any others involved at the club who did the blatant rorts.

I hope Essendon go another 5,000 days without a finals win, they deserve no less..
Thanks.. I will do some more research as I thought is was Wayne Jackson and Demetriou that shafted us.

Just listening to MacSport with Ox and Marko.

They're talking to Slobbo, who named his top 50 players over the past decade in the HUN today. NO * PLAYERS, not one....even though he's a * supporter!!

View attachment 791238

As an aside, Ox was upset that Cripps got in there before Clayton Oliver :drunk:
Ox is a moron.

I was at a weekend-long event with Joe Daniher recently and can categorically tell you he could not give two shits about his rehab. Was openly BOG for the 2 day fiesta.

Good on him.
You should post this on the * board.

enu-400-oz-Gold-Good-Delivery-List-Bar-9999-1026-20000-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

23 (now 22) fit players at training. What did AR say about missing preseason. This will have a huge impact on them for 2020.

can someone post a photo of last seasons running where Phillips sits in our pecking order. Either Essendon are ******* slow and lazy or Phillips has started picking it up. He’s go McGrath just in front. the injury list might be affecting them and no one wants a soft tissue injury.

View attachment 792801

Everyone runs faster and for longer on drugs.

I happen to know to the point it was named after me - and as my very good friend Rick James always said:

"Thymosin beta-4 is a helluva drug".

444121_1.jpg
MTW had a big off season?

sees thread, enters thread, complains about said thread, shambolic.

Fair summary except not complaining per se; just expressing a lack of compassion with the core tenet of said thread.

I mean let's be honest, the bombers are shambolic themselves. I'm thankful that their track record and disasters has taken a lot of the heat off us.

meanwhile the Tigers go from laughing stock to all powerful and well run force. I hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back