No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

just so I'm not bumping round in the dark too much, all this "brave" garbage started when they had to play with top-ups after most of them used peds, yes?

Hey Thy,

The fix was in quite early on this one from both Head Office and all that feed off the industry.

No-one was to blame, no-one was in the wrong, there was so much confusion and blurred rules, how could “golden boy” ever have crossed the line, he’s a good guy. It was a total and absolute misunderstanding by everyone outside of the bubble. The only entity in the wrong was ASADA/WADA, and their pesky rules. The innocence of “off-site” injections is obvious, it was just tests to check the players welfare. Only anti-Essendon and anti-Head Office people would dare to question otherwise.

I could write a book on all the obfuscation, lies and cover ups, but that would make Michael Warner look like an angel.

Oh, and they are now so Brave.

As I said (repeatedly) at the time, Essendon are / will be ****ed from this episode, and so it has played out.

* them and the distrust and mess they brought to our game.

regards,

OR

Last edited:
Hey Thy,

The fix was in quite early on this one from both Head Office and all that feed off the industry.

No-one was to blame, no-one was in the wrong, there was so much confusion and blurred rules, how could “golden boy” ever have crossed the line, he’s a good guy. It was a total and absolute misunderstanding by everyone outside of the bubble. The only entity in the wrong was ASADA/WADA, and their pesky rules. The innocence of “off-site” injections is obvious, it was just tests to check the players welfare. Only anti-Essendon and anti-Head Office people would dare to question otherwise.

I could write a book on all the obfuscation, lies and cover ups, but that would make Michael Warner look like an angel.

As I said (repeatedly) at the time, Essendon are / will be fu**#d from this episode, and so it has played out.

Fu#k them and the distrust and mess they brought to our game.

regards,

OR

Not bad from a "debutant" :p

I still remember Kyle Reimers coming out and confessing how dodgy everything was and then Mark McVeigh chimed in and said the needles were Vitamin C shots and Reimers was the most unprofessional footballer he'd ever seen...

Hey Thy,

As I said (repeatedly) at the time, Essendon are / will be fu**#d from this episode, and so it has played out.

regards,

OR
This is better than any bluemour.

Hey Thy,

regards,

OR
If you ever get around to writing that book, I'd love to read it

;)

* were being comprehensively beaten for 3 quarters until their ruckman was forced off the ground with a concussion test. Was all over when he got back on the ground. But yeah it was pretty brave.
Well apparently it’s now * the heroic. Gerard Whately bumped them another level from just brave. They truly are an inspiration for the ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In times of great sadness, it's good to be able to have a laugh. Wtf...seriously...wtf embarrassment of riches😂

Attachments

• 7CE45F36-3D2E-4D93-AB7C-AAF52D9BD3E1.jpeg
    7CE45F36-3D2E-4D93-AB7C-AAF52D9BD3E1.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 65
In times of great sadness, it's good to be able to have a laugh. Wtf...seriously...wtf embarrassment of riches😂

They're a ******* Embarrassment alright and so are all the sycophants in the media who pump them up year upon year and the Kool Aid brigade lap it all up.

Please don't ever change * as the LOL's are just too damn good.

raw

Damn I love this thread :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: I would have titled the story "An assortment of s###" but they ran with the embarrassment of riches - so good

Last edited:

Those riches that all returned for tonight's game have made such a difference! Well at least that article got the "embarrassment" part right. :D

Their "riches" (i.e. the players they are paying the most money to) are indeed embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back