No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
odds that Rosa will be out within 12 months?
If that happens, then * will be in the poo for the next 20 years. I despise *, but it has more to do with their illegal drug program, and lack of culture change. As far as I am concerned, they are a stain on the AFL. Our club got it wrong, and it took a while to drive meaningful positive change, but at least we didn't put at risk people’s health by injecting them. And until * washes away all involved in their darkness (if not directly, but driving or allowing something of the culture that contributed towards their illegal drug program) they deserve hard times - but not at the expense of those who want to do something good.

The party in “windy hill street” (do they have streets there?) is going off!

People running in the streets, jumping on cars, blowing horns.

It’s the Essington Festivas!

In celebration of Dodo’s reign!

Or it’s a riot…not sure yet.
Same thing isn’t it?

Actually worried!!! Most sustainable aspect of the vaunted * machinations. Dodo's capacity to grow a list for sustainable failure...
What might this next iteration present?
Surely more failure while Dodo's fingerprints linger!

I've got a spare 10 cents to throw in!
Ticketek's just raked in a fair amount on ballots... could hold a keep Dodo ballot and charge $5.50 per registration... you'd not be just getting a pool of members from 4 clubs, but from 17... could make a fair bit and with portion of the profits used to maintain his wage under the condition on draft and trading days he wears a Ticketek branded jacket.

If that happens, then * will be in the poo for the next 20 years. I despise *, but it has more to do with their illegal drug program, and lack of culture change. As far as I am concerned, they are a stain on the AFL. Our club got it wrong, and it took a while to drive meaningful positive change, but at least we didn't put at risk people’s health by injecting them. And until * washes away all involved in their darkness (if not directly, but driving or allowing something of the culture that contributed towards their illegal drug program) they deserve hard times - but not at the expense of those who want to do something good.
*’em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stumbled onto the * reddit at 1am as I couldnt sleep… they’re talking up their chances next year based on recuiting Ben McKay, Todd Goldstein, jade gressom, and James jordon

A gun but burnt out ruckman, a questionable big back, and two sorta flanker/mids (cause they’re short of them)

Attachments

• IMG_4206.jpeg
    IMG_4206.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Oh, Dodo, oh, Dodo
Oh, Dodo, oh, Dodo

* had a list manager
Dodo was his name
Since he stood down
*'s never gonna win a trade
Cause * supporters need him
Dodo, where can you be?
Where can you be?

Now that you've stepped down
Trade period will feel underdone
No last minute trades
To ponder and groan
Cause we love his selections
Dodo, where can you be?
Where can you be?

Stumbled onto the * reddit at 1am as I couldnt sleep… they’re talking up their chances next year based on recuiting Ben McKay, Todd Goldstein, jade gressom, and James jordon

A gun but burnt out ruckman, a questionable big back, and two sorta flanker/mids (cause they’re short of them)
Rumour has it that Ben Mckay would rather play on Easter Monday than ANZAC Day. Lols

What fuel do you use in your flux capicitor?

Found footage of Dodo contributing to Matt Rosa's first draft in charge...

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Found footage of Dodo contributing to Matt Rosa's first draft in charge...

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Oh my lord...I found this article from the Shiel trade back in 2018. How on earth did Dodoro keep his job after this?

Even funnier was all of his chest beating after the deal had been done :drunk:

"As Shiel continues to send texts and the clock approaches 8pm, the Giants and Bombers meet again.
While Dodoro had been seen as the face of the Shiel acquisition, he's left pacing the corridors as Richardson, less than one year into his job at the club, sits down with the Giants.

Dodoro had been involved in the initial pitch and spoke to Shiel regularly through the whole process. He was the man Shiel called to confirm he wanted to be a Bomber. Now, he was watching on with less than half an hour remaining.
In McCartney's previous life at the Western Bulldogs, he had jostled with Dodoro over Jake Stringer and Stewart Crameri's switches and even tried to wrench Michael Hurley out of the red and black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back