Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2000
Denver, Colorado
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GB Packers, STL Cards, PHI Flyers
smile-bombers.gif

Yes well done Stealth, but I prefer the little mean grinning Bomber plane from a couple of years ago like my tatt, if you could manage to put that in avatars would be great. Doh!! there probably isn't any point because I have know idea how to get an avatar anyway, hence the lack of one on my profile. If anyone can help, I have been trying for 2 days. :confused:

I'm happy with the one i have also. Not Essendon related, but definitely trippy!!

With my Chem/Biol background, thought it suited quite well :D

Mantis, is that the one walshy has? I have one like that, if that's what you are looking for.

I was going to make one of the mosquito guy too.

If that is the cute little plane with the big nasty grin, then that is the one, but I still have no idea how to put it in my profile.:confused:

Sandy, here's what you do :)

1. You need to create a .GIF file on the computer you're using, or you need to know the URL (www.blah blah blah) if it's on the net. (the .GIF file needs to be 50x50 pixels in size and less than
20 Kb).

2. Then click on user cp (grey buttons, top left) and then select Edit Options then click on the Change Avatar button at the bottom(phew!).

3. Click on the yes radio button in the Custom Avatars section and type in either the URL or file location from 1. above.

4. Click on Submit Modifcations & voila!

If you've got a pic in mind & need help making it the right size e-mail it to me & I'll see what I can do with it. Good Luck!!!

More Essendon avatars

I made "player number" ones for Mercuri (2), Hird (5), Long (13), Lloyd (18),
Wallis (21) and Fletcher (31). By request, any other number can be made instantly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back