Win Prizes Essendon Poster of the Year 2012 - Congratulations to Lance Uppercut

Which poster do you vote the best for 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The nominations are in, now's the time to vote.

Please note that we've had so many nominees, that three (UmpMaggot, yaco55 and Yoda_) couldn't fit into the poll. Please post their names if they are your vote.

One vote per person, votes by non-Essendon board members won't be counted.

Ideally write briefly, why you've chosen that person too.

We'll give it a week.

Good luck!
There's a
pity. Had to vote for self in abscence - of yaco.

ant555 has been sorely missed this year. Not sure how anyone could vote for him.
On a different level, glad (for him) he's too busy to be on here.

Gone with Uppercut. Has a measured, thoughtful response when posting and does a lot of his best work outside the castle, defending the Essendon kingdom on the main board and on enemy turf. While I don't have much time to banter with such luminaries of the board I do get a lot of satisfaction when browsing the site to see me old mate Lance jousting with the philistine scum.

Lance Uppercut. Loves the way he owns the North fools on the main board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went BTG but I honestly could vote for anyone in that poll, as a relative newcomer here its great I can come here and learn off some off the informative and friendly posters this board has.

Thanks for a good year.

Merry Christmas.

Went BTG but I honestly could vote for anyone in that poll, as a relative newcomer here its great I can come here and learn off some off the informative and friendly posters this board has.

Thanks for a good year.

Merry Christmas.

Not to worry, you'll soon get the hang of voting for me. ;)

Merry Christmas!

So congratulations Lance Uppercut?

albundy33.jpg

Finished fourth, which is actually quite flattering!
Considering I've been on this site for over five years now, and I've only just started posting properly this year, I'm fairly pleased with that!

Congratulations Lance, Ben, and Bruno for getting the top 3, bring on 2013! Go Dons!

no votes for me?

you can all get stuffed

"Master William Pitt, the Even Younger, are you disappointed?"

"Yes I'm horrified. I smeared my opponents, bribed the press to be on my side, and threatened to torture the electorate if we lost. I fail to see what a more decent politician would have done."

Back